Shot Darts

Best / Most Popular Online Platform
Hey All,

I am looking to start playing online darts, but my question is which is the "Best" or "Most Popular" platfor to play on? I recently downloaded the Rus Bray darts app on my ipad. I found this good for practice games or playing against the computer, but when trying to play an online game with other people i find that not many people are in the lobby or half way through games there seems to be connection issues and the game nver gets finished.
I dont mind paying to use a platform if the experience you receive is good, looking to set up a web cam in the near future to get a better experience.

Thanks
Jase
Set Up: 
Winmau Xtreme Dartboard Stand 2
Winmau Blade 6 Dartboard
Winmau Surround
Target Corona Vision Lighting System

Darts: 
Jonny Clayton SP Gold 22g

2022 180 count: 2
Highest Checkout: 91
Best 501 Leg: 16 Darts
I use the Russ Bray app to play mates remotely without any issue. Because we trust each other there’s no need for a webcam but we tend to video the board using our phones so that we can back up any claims of big finishes or 180s. The only time I’ve had any connection issues was when one of my mates had a WiFi problem.

I’ve also used Google meet before to play online with a webcam but I’m sure others will come along and comment with better options.
Webcam darts association has been excellent for me. Played loads of matches in there and not met any idiots. They have tournaments and a record is kept of all your games. You only need a webcam and off you go.
Darts: Harrows Predator 24g
Stems: harrows supergrip carbon 
Flights: harrows marathon/dimplex, Mission alliance
Board: blade 5 DC
Lighting: unicorn solar flare
Highest out:158
Best leg: 12
Without webcam: Dartcounter. You can play vs bots or real people. It's awesome.

With webcam: lidarts.org
There is always someone who is looking for a game. You can also play without a cam on lidarts.

Gesendet von meinem ELE-L29 mit Tapatalk
Thanks for the input everyone, i will checkout all the sugestions made

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Set Up: 
Winmau Blade 6 Dartboard
Winmau Surround

Darts: 

(02-23-2022, 04:46 PM)Red2020 Wrote: Without webcam: Dartcounter. You can play vs bots or real people. It's awesome.

With webcam: lidarts.org
There is always someone who is looking for a game. You can also play without a cam on lidarts.

Gesendet von meinem ELE-L29 mit Tapatalk

Joinded DartsCounter tonight an i must admit i loved it, played my 3 online games as well as a few bot games 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Set Up: 
Winmau Blade 6 Dartboard
Winmau Surround

Darts: 

Also just joined DartCounter. Paid for s sub. Really like it. Easy to go for some quick games vs ppl. Anybody wanna add me? Let me know.
I use DartCounter as well. It works well. You run the risk of folks cheating from time to time with no camera, but generally it's a pretty honest community.
dartconnect.com is good too