Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Best of British Darts Ltd
Has anyone used them and how did they find the service, I placed an order on the 14th Jan but not received anything from them as yet, I've not had an update email or anything from them.

I've had nothing to say the item I've ordered is not in stock and no refund or anything so I'm now getting concerned, I have sent them an email tonight asking for an update but thought I would ask around as I don't see any reveiws at all.
Hi,
Ive never heard of them myself and normally i go to a reputable dealer if buying online

but not to say this one you mention are not but always be aware on the net where you buy

Quick edit,

Best dealer ive had was very recent where i sent for darts yday and received this morning in Scotland

was --> Knight Darts in Essex ..
Seen the site a few times but never used them, they did have some darts I wanted once but I got no reply from an email for ages then got a reply to say they were out of stock and had no more.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Someone over at the DC forum warned people not to use them a few days ago - can't remember the exact details as the post got deleted though but there was something in there about an order not being sent and emails ignored.

From memory, when I started playing again I think I got my first set of darts from them and they were ok, but that was 4 years ago now. I've not used them since as anything else they have had I've found cheaper elsewhere
Type the company into your search engine and see all the complaints and bad feed back. I always use Pure Darts they have never let me down and usually next day delivery for £1.
not too good, glad I never bought from them.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
They were the only company that showed stock of the darts I wanted hence I placed the order, had others had them id of gone with a180 or darts corner or the likes but as I said they were the only place I could get them.

Didn't get time to ring them today but they haven't replied to my email so will be on to them tomorrow, paid via paypal so I hope I'm covered.
May I ask what you were trying to order?

Cheers
(01-22-2014, 10:04 PM)watsontotty Wrote: They were the only company that showed stock of the darts I wanted hence I placed the order, had others had them id of gone with a180 or darts corner or the likes but as I said they were the only place I could get them.

Didn't get time to ring them today but they haven't replied to my email so will be on to them tomorrow, paid via paypal so I hope I'm covered.

That sounds like what I very nearly did, but I emailed them first, I guess their site has not been updated then, took a while to get a reply to my email though.

I have noticed a few sites listed darts no longer in stock, I know that can happen with some darts but when its a set that has been in short or no supply for months it should be removed.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Poor I won't make that mistake again but I'm hoping I can claim my money back via paypal should they not have stock and not refund my money.
Yep thats why its good to add a review in our shops summary and let people know about it.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I used these guys years ago and had no problems but their website is in need of an update, and as Mike says, somebody went on DC forum advising people against using them as they are going into administration and are not fulfilling orders.

I remember when the phase 5 darts came out in Black Ti, they put a very strange description on their site, which is still there now as follows:

"These darts are very different for black darts. They are not matt black like the others on the market - the actual metal is black, it looks very metallic - really cool - very new to the industry - watch these they will fly off the shelves!"

So basically whoever runs their site thinks that these darts are not in fact coated, but are actually make out of 'black metal' - what a douche!!
Well I didn't get time to ring them today as I was out on an emergency but on checking my emails they have said my order has been dispatched so watch this space.
sounds hopeful then

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I remain a little concerned still lol so i m not counting the chucks just yet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  British Darts / Sanders Pro Kon 13 3,965 08-22-2019, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Crusher17