Cuesoul

Intro and question.
Thumbs Up 
Hello everyone.

I started playing darts last December and am enjoying it. I find myself constantly licking my fingers to get grip though. Is there anything worth getting to help with this?

Is the Whizlock grip stuff worth trying? Thanks for reading. Looking forward to some darts chat.

Craig..
Welcome!
Welcome to the forum.  Few threads on this, here's a few:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/thread-25023.html
https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/thread-35841.html
https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/thread-40035.html
Welcome to the group. Not familiar with Whitlock grip stuff but a dart with more grip could solve your issues.
Hi Craig, welcome to the forum.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
Welcome. I’ve tried a few things over the years and. Bag of Rosin helps for me when needed. I could be wrong, but I think the Whitlock stuff is basically overpriced ‘Grippo’ which is what lawn bowlers use.
'Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Tried all of the grip products and didn't like any, so then i got really grippy darts; Harrows supergrip Ultra . Now i cant let the dart go . Spits cheap.
Hi and welcome aboard
Hi Craig, welcome to the forum.

Darts: Monster Cobra 22g
Backup Darts: Unicorn Klaasen Silver Star 21g
Shafts: L-style Slim In-betweens
Flights: L-style Standards

2020 180’s - 15
2021 180’s - 3
The Highest Checkout: 154
Best 501 Leg: 14 Darts
Welcome along!!!…. As some suggested maybe look at some grippier darts……… we all love buying new darts anyway!!!….. if not look at some resin blocks…… I think target still do them aswell as mission darts….. never used the Whitlock stuff or go Los school,and use some chalk on your hands/barrel s or stick to licking the fingers if it works!!|
Enjoy the forum and your darts
Welcome Craig,
I got a couple of finger wax things... in the days you'd get a freebie on dartscorner. They were alright, used them especially at the beginning but over time I've just stopped. Felt it was just becoming a habit
Welcome along Craig,
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g (why change for something else that probably doesn't work lol)
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 short
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HOWAY THE LADS Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the forum and may the darts be with you
Welcome to the forum Craig
Welcome to the forum and the Nutz - these folks know their stuff so cruise the threads. As for grip, I’m considering Velcro - something’s got to help me hang on to a dart. Laughing at myself here as my cat has a better grip than I do. You should see him grip the bounce outs ….. and drag them off to his “treasure den” over my highly enthusiastic objections….I really need a different darting partner….sigh……
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intro BusterGoodbody 10 68 01-14-2022, 03:25 AM
Last Post: JerseyJon
  Intro from Seattle Carlito 14 103 11-26-2021, 07:51 PM
Last Post: justin-tutboard
Wink Hi, heres my intro ares56002 13 96 09-08-2021, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Mike HermThe
  Hello, an intro TheKahuna 10 72 09-08-2021, 03:43 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Newbie intro Fudge180 13 400 09-07-2021, 04:09 AM
Last Post: Cat
  Newbie intro Halon 16 204 08-28-2021, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Mike HermThe
  Intro Blue_note 12 795 11-12-2020, 02:06 PM
Last Post: jt4527
  ThorntonDarts - Darts Designer -Intro ThorntonDarts 13 353 11-09-2020, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Hazza
  Intro itsmattconahan 13 302 09-01-2020, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Cat
  Intro Paulie G 29 548 08-01-2020, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Paulie G