Cuesoul

Show us your 180's 2022
(05-23-2022, 06:28 PM)ZoenHofland Wrote: Right in the corner, plenty of room for a few more darts  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Good to see you back. How’s the elbow?
As I don't get them too much nowadays, it is a special feeling when it works:
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
20 gram Phase 2 Wade's with short Gripper 4's and Mission Kuro standard flights.

These two bring me up to 50 so far this year, nicely on course for my goal of 100 in a year.
(05-23-2022, 07:19 PM)Westy182 Wrote:
(05-23-2022, 06:28 PM)ZoenHofland Wrote: Right in the corner, plenty of room for a few more darts  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Good to see you back. How’s the elbow?

Not so sore these days but still enough of an issue to not play at my best...

Got an appointment with a Doctor for some blood samples for the dreaded Cancer and mentioned the elbow, whether she looks at it is not a guarantee but will ask nether the less...

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts - Custom Made - 24mm Barrel/Swiss Points  --  Dart Weight - 17.1g throwing
Stems - Harrows Carbon ST 35mm(Red)  --  Flights - Designa Mini
Board - Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core  --  Light - Homemade LED Dimmer Ring
180's - Lost count  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.   --  Highest Shot out - 170
Best sequence thrown - 9 Perfect Darts in practice

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us what came in the mail 2022 Crusher17 358 15,279 8 hours ago
Last Post: theblindPew