Cuesoul

Show us what came in the mail 2022
(Yesterday, 02:43 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: Wasn't complaining just found it funny, figured the shipping was double or more the prizes, and times that by 4 or 5 who won, i know one came to Canada and one to the UK by Fedex

I knew you weren't complaining, I just wanted to give a bit back at you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yeah, first COVID, then Ukraine, and FedEx is pretty much our only option to a lot of places (any place not asia). We do get a good rate with FedEx, but campaigns like that, the shipping vastly outweighs the actual items.
(Yesterday, 04:24 AM)theblindPew Wrote: Good combination Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Whoa!  A Scolia Home! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(Yesterday, 05:13 AM)Cosmo Darts Europe Wrote:
(Yesterday, 02:43 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: Wasn't complaining just found it funny, figured the shipping was double or more the prizes, and times that by 4 or 5 who won, i know one came to Canada and one to the UK by Fedex

I knew you weren't complaining, I just wanted to give a bit back at you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yeah, first COVID, then Ukraine, and FedEx is pretty much our only option to a lot of places (any place not asia). We do get a good rate with FedEx, but campaigns like that, the shipping vastly outweighs the actual items.
If you get good rates then you know what to do lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us your 180's 2022 Crusher17 492 9,565 10 hours ago
Last Post: Getagrip
  Show us what came in the mail 2021 Crusher17 1,045 58,161 01-01-2022, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Nucky