Harrows Darts.

Phase 2 Teaser
Loxley Darts Phase 2 - Starts December 2021

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Loxley Darts is manufacturer and sponsor of professional darts players Keith Deller, Ryan Searle, Jules van Dongen, Matthew Edgar, Aaron Beeney, Gary Blades, Steve Hine and many more.

Visit our Loxley Darts website or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or YouTube.
(11-18-2021, 02:44 PM)Loxley Wrote: Loxley Darts Phase 2 - Starts December 2021

[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FEesyioWYAgO...name=large]

Ohh you filthy tease.
New packaging, looking good! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Not sure what happened to my comment above calling Loxley filthy teases.

Anyway, I “think” the Robin Model 2 will be the last dart of the year that I buy. Never say never though
(11-18-2021, 04:55 PM)Westy182 Wrote: Not sure what happened to my comment above calling Loxley filthy teases.

Anyway, I “think” the Robin Model 2 will be the last dart of the year that I buy. Never say never though

Nothing on the system side.  I can put the post in source mode and see the text just as posted.  Can't speak for the human side of things. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I want these new Dellers more than my wife ?
Darts: 25g phase 1 Barney copy (Darts Clearance) 
Stems: DC short
Flights: std 75mc
Board: Winmau Blade 5. 

Best 100 at 20 score: 115 (17/10/18)
Current ave: 95

Please follow my blog:

Blog: https://mydartinglife.blogspot.com

Twitter: lukestacey@mydartinglife

Definitely in for the Dellers and Robins! New packaging looks great, too!
There was a commercial on tv here in the states that had an older woman saying "show us the meat". Can't wait to view your next designs.
"Where's the beef?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  *** NEW SIGNING (TEASER) *** Loxley 4 108 06-23-2021, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Westy182