Unicorn

Any product launches left?
So far i havent really been impressed by the launches. None of the brands really had torpedo shaped darts that suited me. Just wondering if there are anymore launches were still waiting on this season?
Not sure but I think just Red Dragon to go this year
(11-15-2021, 04:05 PM)CantstopDarting Wrote: So far i havent really been impressed by the launches. None of the brands really had torpedo shaped darts that suited me. Just wondering if there are anymore launches were still waiting on this season?
Couldn't agree more....the darts being released all look fantastic but the suppliers seem to think we ALL use 50mm long straight barrells!!! I dont normally use Taylor's but got myself a set of Gen 8's just because it was the only thing anywhere close to what i use, lol.
It’s a shame Jelle Klaasen has been playing utter crap and is likely to lose his tour card this year. Had he been playing ok, I think Unicorn would have released his latest dart which is very similar to the original bomb/torpedo shape darts he won the BDO championship with.
I think loxley are still to come
If im not mistaken, mission darts only had a mini launch for players. They didnt do a full launch yet correct?
(11-15-2021, 10:36 PM)Papa w Wrote: I think loxley are still to come

Yes, Matthew Edgar has just posted this on Twitter: 
"I will be hosting and presenting the 2022 @LoxleyDarts product launch Live.

Show will start at 1pm on Thursday 9th December"
https://twitter.com/theedgar501/status/1...6611702790

There's also already a video link set up ready for the launch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r7zbuhs...tthewEdgar

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  90 left Ed180 10 322 06-30-2021, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Papa w
  Best (and not so best) Launches of 2020: Lockdown Edition LethalEagle 10 930 12-26-2020, 09:03 AM
Last Post: darts999
  Best (and not so best) launches of 2019 LethalEagle 10 819 12-09-2019, 01:06 PM
Last Post: Chappers