Harrows Darts.

Harrows Luke Woodhouse Darts Review
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Timely with the mini launch today.  Nice shirt too - lol.

Will watch a little later, but added to reviewed darts. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nicely done on the review as always Darren. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Ordered a set earlier today plus a new shirt in yellow.  Figured yours would be green so yellow it was. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-13-2021, 07:02 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Timely with the mini launch today.  Nice shirt too - lol.

Will watch a little later, but added to reviewed darts. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks Glen, would have been done early but think my PC was updating or defragging or whatever it was doing, was going like treacle! I actually bought a new PC in March 2020, never used it yet lol

(10-13-2021, 07:06 PM)Great White North Wrote: Nicely done on the review as always Darren. [Image: https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/images/s.../t2742.gif]
Ordered a set earlier today plus a new shirt in yellow.  Figured yours would be green so yellow it was. [Image: https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/images/s...iggrin.gif]

Thanks Brad, you got the wrong colour though, supposed to be GREEN! They all look good actually and only £20!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-13-2021, 07:16 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(10-13-2021, 07:06 PM)Great White North Wrote: Nicely done on the review as always Darren. [Image: https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/images/s.../t2742.gif]
Ordered a set earlier today plus a new shirt in yellow.  Figured yours would be green so yellow it was. [Image: https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/images/s...iggrin.gif]

Thanks Brad, you got the wrong colour though, supposed to be GREEN!  They all look good actually and only £20!

Don't worry, green, red and blue will be ordered soon enough. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Those darts are going to be popular and the grip does looks a tiny bit similar to the DPC Level 5s. Both the Woody darts and the shirt look like total bargains.

And that first dart - it won't be 'happy darting' you'll be saying, it'll be 'happy treble one'.

+1 all day long for the review.
Good looking set of barrels and I nearly pressed the button for a set yesterday, but then remembered I can't really afford it as the money is needed elsewhere. Will add them to the possibles list for the new year though once Christmas has been and gone (although no doubt I'll forget about them by then lol).
Another great review Darren….. not for as a rear gripper but no surprise to see the colour green sneak in
(10-13-2021, 07:19 PM)Great White North Wrote:
(10-13-2021, 07:16 PM)Getagrip Wrote:

Thanks Brad, you got the wrong colour though, supposed to be GREEN!  They all look good actually and only £20!

Don't worry, green, red and blue will be ordered soon enough. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thats good lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(10-14-2021, 01:53 AM)sjmattitude1982 Wrote: Those darts are going to be popular and the grip does looks a tiny bit similar to the DPC Level 5s. Both the Woody darts and the shirt look like total bargains.

And that first dart - it won't be 'happy darting' you'll be saying, it'll be 'happy treble one'.

+1 all day long for the review.

LOL Cheers mate, they are the same grip as the Harrows Paragon without the diamond notches

(10-14-2021, 06:23 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Good looking set of barrels and I nearly pressed the button for a set yesterday, but then remembered I can't really afford it as the money is needed elsewhere.  Will add them to the possibles list for the new year though once Christmas has been and gone (although no doubt I'll forget about them by then lol).

Put them on your Santa list, be a good boy and eat your greens (of course) and he may surprise you lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(10-14-2021, 09:11 AM)Papa w Wrote: Another great review Darren….. not for as a rear gripper but no surprise to see the colour green sneak in

LOL thanks! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Great review Darren, really interesting dart i want to try & Harrows proving you dont have to be fleeced on a player dart
(10-14-2021, 01:47 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Great review Darren, really interesting dart i want to try & Harrows proving you dont have to be fleeced on a player dart

Thanks Chris, did you ever try the Paragons? if so its similar to them but not quite as aggressive Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Totally agree with you changing the length. These look nice but a tad too long for me. Maybe we could work out a forum deal doing a custom order? LOL
Nice shirt by the way.
(10-14-2021, 02:56 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Totally agree with you changing the length. These look nice but a tad too long for me. Maybe we could work out a forum deal doing a custom order? LOL
Nice shirt by the way.

Thanks Tom, green is good ya know Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harrows Verve 23g darts review Getagrip 35 10,506 08-18-2021, 05:11 PM
Last Post: JakeStiebs
  Harrows Noble Darts Review Getagrip 12 1,136 08-16-2021, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Harrows Damon Heta Darts Review Getagrip 11 621 02-19-2021, 07:14 PM
  Harrows Oracle 23g Darts Review Getagrip 48 11,459 01-13-2021, 02:35 PM
  Harrows Supergrip Ultra Darts Review Getagrip 12 683 11-27-2020, 05:18 PM
  Harrows Swarm Darts Review Getagrip 10 878 11-27-2020, 10:58 AM
  Harrows Revere Darts Review Getagrip 10 862 11-24-2020, 06:51 PM
  Harrows Dave Chisnall Chizzy 23g darts review Getagrip 32 4,449 11-20-2020, 02:09 PM
  Harrows Fire Inferno Darts Review Getagrip 15 1,608 11-14-2020, 02:28 PM
  Harrows Rapide Knurled 26g Review Don Q 12 488 11-01-2020, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Don Q