Double Top Darts.

Loxley Darts giveaway! Robin Model 1.5 protos on offer!
Hi y'all!
The Brothers Birch are up to some new "tricks" it seems.
Loxley Darts is having a contest for 4 sets of their prototype "Model 1.5 Robin" darts, drawing from those who will "like"/subscribe to their pages on Youtube, Facebook/Instagram and Twitter.  No cost to enter and who wouldnt want a SUPER rare set of darts?

In other news, this must mean that Robin Model 2 is on the way soon! Can't wait!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DkuL7RWWYk

Good luck lads!

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks for posting this Drum!!!
Loxley Darts is manufacturer and sponsor of professional darts players Keith Deller, Ryan Searle, Jules van Dongen, Matthew Edgar, Aaron Beeney, Gary Blades, Steve Hine and many more.

Visit our Loxley Darts website or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or YouTube.
I think they might just bring world peace.
I’m in the draw across all social media platforms. I’ve seen pics of these before and assumed that someone had just gone and had a ring grip cut into the original Robins.
If anyone here wins these, please consider me first in line for bidding.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(10-13-2021, 04:11 PM)Drum Wrote:  from those who will "like"/subscribe to their pages on Youtube, Facebook/Instagram and Twitter.  No cost to enter and who wouldnt want a SUPER rare set of darts?

No costs, except for the disclosure of various personal data on the platforms... But who cares?
I think im getting old.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
They look brilliant, would love to be throwing them
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, black 36 mm Mission points points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Yep...had ago on Twitter!
Entered on YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram. I deactivated my FB but hope to get lucky with the other three! But just psyched for the 2.0 version to drop, but even more excited for the new Dellers.
Great! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice offering on these. Thanks Loxley

Nice offer, but i don't need them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for Loxley Robins in the US. Any tips? Drum 11 435 06-22-2021, 11:35 PM
Last Post: User17736
  What darts did gerwyn price used to use before his sig model NiteEyez 3 550 12-31-2020, 01:07 PM
Last Post: NiteEyez
  When did Fordham use his datadart model? NiteEyez 6 1,104 05-11-2018, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Humdinger
  What darts did John Lowe use before his SIG model? NiteEyez 8 1,689 01-29-2017, 08:56 PM
  What was MVGs darts before his sig model? NiteEyez 22 7,922 09-18-2016, 10:21 AM
Last Post: WhiskyPops
  Original datadart Hankey alternatives (not after current model) NiteEyez 6 2,154 01-07-2016, 12:02 PM