Cuesoul

What flights to use
I’m using 22gram rd virage and been experimenting with short stems and kite and standard flight I get good results but not consistent throw would it be worth using slims flights the pictures are of how the darts land 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I think its a personal thing tbh, theres no harm, trying different set ups out and seeing if it helps any.

To be sure, its not just a good, or, bad session and it is, actually, down to the set up, maybe, try it out, over a few sessions (thats, unless it feels obviously awful).

Nice darts btw.
Usual set up :- 23 gram, darts clearance (no name scalloped darts) with a 50 mm barrel, 41 mm nylon shafts + standard flights.

Trying out, red dragon 24g hell fire b with kite flights + 41 mm nylon stems (flying well, debating on sticking with these).

Various random, other darts, on my rotation, from 18 to 26 grams.
(10-08-2021, 10:56 PM)Phil D Wrote: I think its a personal thing tbh, theres no harm, trying different set ups out and seeing if it helps any.

To be sure, its not just a good, or, bad session and it is, actually, down to the set up, maybe, try it out, over a few sessions (thats, unless it feels obviously awful).

Nice darts btw.
Yeah I agree maybe it could be down to session or bad shoulder
You may also want to consider the size of Flights.

I'd recommend buying 1 set of various shaped and size of Flights as well as various lengths of Stems.

I have found with a shorter barrel and stem, the smaller flights work best.  The flight is closer to the board and a big Standard flight just obscures the target, I also had a lot of bounce outs grouping the darts well. Also a light dart works great with smaller flights.

Longer and heavier the darts and bigger the Flights can go.   

This is just my findings when experimenting, may not be the same for you or anyone else.

+ as stated above,, try various combinations on different days as we do have off days when hitting a barn door is even hard.

Darts - Custom Made - 24mm Barrel/Swiss Points  --  Dart Weight - 17.2g throwing
Stems - Shanghai Satin Nylon 34mm  --  Flights - Designa Mini
Board - One80 Gladiator II  --  Light - Homemade LED Dimmer Ring
180's - Lost count  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.   --  Highest Shot out - 170
Best sequence thrown - 9 Perfect Darts in practice

Sorry, there is no easy answer.
Everybody's throw is different, all you can really do, is try different set-ups until you find what works best for you.
One thing to keep in mind, a bad session, can be a bad session, and nothing more.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
I’ll just have to see what happens tomoz thank you and experiment abit more
Flights cost pennies, try them all Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

B: 23g   S: Medium   F: Standard   180s: 2/13
cosmo fit flights, come in kite form. never come off
Target Daytona Fire GT10 18g Soft Tip Darts
Ton80 Count-8
Playing since 2018