Cuesoul

Welcome to the forum Trinidad Darts
Trinidad darts have become a forum advertiser so welcome aboard! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice one, welcome aboard Trinidad Darts
Very nice, welcome to the forums Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

B: 23g   S: Medium   F: Standard   180s: 2/13
Welcome aboard
Welcome. Love Trinidad darts.
'Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome!
Welcome!
Such a lovely company Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180-1(33)

Hello and welcome, to Trinidad darts.
Usual set up :- 23 gram, darts clearance (no name scalloped darts) with a 50 mm barrel, 41 mm nylon shafts + standard flights.

Trying out, red dragon 24g hell fire b with kite flights + 41 mm nylon stems (flying well, debating on sticking with these).

Various random, other darts, on my rotation, from 18 to 26 grams.
Welcome !
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
Thank you for Introduction! We are Condor / TRiNiDAD based in Japan. We are looking forward to getting to know all of you. I am still not familiar with all the forums yet.
(10-01-2021, 04:00 AM)CONDOR_TRiNiDAD Wrote: Thank you for Introduction! We are Condor / TRiNiDAD based in Japan. We are looking forward to getting to know all of you. I am still not familiar with all the forums yet.
You will soon get the hang of it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Welcome!
Welcome Trinidad
Darts: 20g Peter Wright Euro 11 Elements 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Welcome aboard Trinidad.

Darts: Monster Cobra 22g
Backup Darts: A whole bunch
Shafts: Supergrip Carbon medium
Flights: Harrows Marathon Shape

2020 180’s - 15
2021 180’s - 3
The Highest Checkout: 154
Best 501 Leg: 14 Darts