Unicorn

Mission Darts Martin Lukeman Darts Review
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Another quality review and another decent set at a reasonable price from Mission - although really not sure about the green lol. Have also already added to the review index Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(09-13-2021, 06:10 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Another quality review and another decent set at a reasonable price from Mission - although really not sure about the green lol.  Have also already added to the review index Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

LOL its the green that makes them so much better Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks Mike Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Curious the nose is 0.4 mm narrower.  Seems a well balanced dart though, don't think that would put too many off.  Unless they had an extreme front grip.  Not many grip closer to the front than you - lol.

Nice review.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Looking good. Enjoyed whilst having a cup of java this morning, a nice way to be entertained early in the morning. LOL
Mentioning how the green shows with the right light and have to say that does look good with any color, but in this case yes, green I mean.
(09-13-2021, 07:11 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Curious the nose is 0.4 mm narrower.  Seems a well balanced dart though, don't think that would put too many off.  Unless they had an extreme front grip.  Not many grip closer to the front than you - lol.

Nice review.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Yeah I think there has been some darts I have seen in a similar nose area, cant remember which ones but dont think its something we see much of. Cheers! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(09-14-2021, 02:59 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Looking good. Enjoyed whilst having a cup of java this morning, a nice way to be entertained early in the morning. LOL
Mentioning how the green shows with the right light and have to say that does look good with any color, but in this case yes, green I mean.

Thanks Tom, green is always good, just remember that lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mission Darts reviewed Darts Index nixer55 21 3,415 09-13-2021, 05:55 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Mission Alan Soutar Darts Review Getagrip 8 242 09-06-2021, 03:04 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Trinidad Darts Devon Petersen Type 2 Steel Darts Review Getagrip 7 130 08-26-2021, 07:08 PM
  Legend Darts Eric Bristow Cocked Finger Darts Review Getagrip 18 470 05-29-2021, 01:52 PM
  D Craft Japan Hacchi Disc Darts Review Weird Darts Getagrip 13 474 05-26-2021, 06:47 PM
  Mission Darts Makara M2 Darts Review Getagrip 10 567 05-05-2021, 03:16 PM
  Red Dragon Darts Gerwyn Price Blue Ice Special Edition Darts Review Getagrip 11 801 01-16-2021, 10:09 AM
  Mission Darts Chiron M1 Darts Review Getagrip 4 412 12-23-2020, 01:20 PM
  Mission Paradox M1 Darts Review Getagrip 8 444 12-20-2020, 01:36 PM
Last Post: kamikersie
  Mission Darts Komodo RX M3 Darts Review Getagrip 5 561 11-28-2020, 07:55 PM