Unicorn

Unicorn 2022 Gary Anderson Phase 5 Noir Darts Review
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
A great review I have been waiting for on these….. thought the code grip looked a bit sharper on these which as a rear gripper I appreciate…….( have been told these are very sticky to through due to high level of grip in general) but they do look the best version and also appreciate the 5 different weights.
A very good looking dart and I can see these coming over the hill and calling me
Not feeling great so will try and watch the video later - have added to the review index though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(07-21-2021, 05:53 PM)Papa w Wrote: A great review I have been waiting for on these….. thought the code grip looked a bit sharper on these which as a rear gripper I appreciate…….( have been told these are very sticky to through due to high level of grip in general)  but they do look the best version and also appreciate the 5 different weights.
A very good looking dart and I can see these coming over the hill and calling me

Thanks mate, it is like it should be on these so nice and grippy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(07-21-2021, 06:02 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Not feeling great so will try and watch the video later - have added to the review index though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks Mike, hope you feel better soon Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Fantastic review Darren. I really love the look of these and I throw Ando ph3 darts very well……but the price is a little high. I must resist……
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Been waiting for these darts since the world champs. Can’t wait for mine to get here !

Great review always nice to see them up close !
(07-21-2021, 08:28 PM)rich345 Wrote: Fantastic review Darren. I really love the look of these and I throw Ando ph3 darts very well……but the price is a little high. I must resist……

LOL thanks Rich Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(07-21-2021, 08:31 PM)RossCo832 Wrote: Been waiting for these darts since the world champs. Can’t wait for mine to get here !

Great review always nice to see them up close !

Thanks mate! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I couldn’t resist…… on there way!!
(07-22-2021, 01:51 PM)Papa w Wrote: I couldn’t resist…… on there way!!

LOL Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Iv started using the phase 3 and was wondering if there any darts that are similar in barrel width but with a ring grip
(07-23-2021, 09:38 PM)Simoski Wrote: Iv started using the phase 3 and was wondering if there any darts that are similar in barrel width but with a ring grip
Look at the designs dark thunder or darts corners  wayfare or darkfin ….. or even there patriot darts
Mine have arrived…… very grippy…… not a fan of the stems or flights and have swapped them out for pro grip s and no 6 standard flights and fly great…… a little bit longer than normally throw ( normally 50mm and under) but to be honest not really noticed.great black points and a beautiful dart…. Have not had a unicorn dart in years but this is well made and as said very very grippy.the one thing I would say is that maybe (even though not a fan) they could have included extra flights and stems like the phase 5 natural version.packaging is very good and has a plush feel and got to ay service from the double top darts shop was brilliant
If you like a lot of grip weather a front middle or rear gripper (am rear grip and the code grip on these is very grippy ) and like a straight barrel Then you may well like these and my first impression of an Anderson dart is that it is no wonder they have sold loads of these
A great dart
(07-24-2021, 07:45 AM)Papa w Wrote: Mine have arrived…… very grippy…… not a fan of the stems or flights and have swapped them out for pro grip s and no 6 standard flights and fly great…… a little bit longer than normally throw ( normally 50mm and under) but to be honest not really noticed.great black points and a beautiful dart…. Have not had a unicorn dart in years but this is well made and as said very very grippy.the one thing I would say is that maybe (even though not a fan) they could have included extra flights and stems like the phase 5 natural version.packaging is very good and has a plush feel and got to ay service from the double top darts shop was brilliant
If you like a lot of grip weather a front middle or rear gripper (am rear grip and the code grip on these is very grippy ) and like a straight barrel  Then you may well like these and my first impression of an Anderson dart is that it is no wonder they have sold loads of these
A great dart

Cool! Sounds like you are very happy with them and thats all that counts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(07-24-2021, 07:37 AM)Papa w Wrote:
(07-23-2021, 09:38 PM)Simoski Wrote: Iv started using the phase 3 and was wondering if there any darts that are similar in barrel width but with a ring grip
Look at the designs dark thunder or darts corners  wayfare or darkfin ….. or even there patriot darts
Will do ty

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unicorn 2022 Dimitri Van Den Bergh Noir Darts Review Getagrip 11 187 07-21-2021, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Unicorn 2022 Gary Anderson World Champion Phase 5 Darts Review Getagrip 13 249 07-19-2021, 09:33 AM
  Unicorn Lumina DNA 21g darts review Getagrip 41 26,783 04-25-2021, 02:45 AM
Last Post: Bart
  Bulls Phantom Grip 24g review, Barneveld Unicorn Phase 1 jordanhopper180 13 1,770 03-01-2021, 06:28 PM
Last Post: dexterwolf
  Unicorn Sigma HS Darts Review. One For Star Wars Fans? Getagrip 18 837 01-10-2021, 08:31 PM
  Bit Of Bully Ryan Joyce Phase 2 Darts Review Getagrip 7 491 12-22-2020, 11:01 AM
  Shot Darts Kyle Anderson Battler Darts Review Getagrip 6 468 11-24-2020, 06:52 PM
  Shot Kyle Anderson The Original O.G Darts Review Getagrip 15 654 11-16-2020, 02:29 PM
  Unicorn Jeffrey de Zwaan 23g Darts Review Getagrip 21 5,274 11-14-2020, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Papa w
  Shot Kyle Anderson Desert Boomer Darts Review Getagrip 1 232 11-11-2020, 08:22 PM
Last Post: mc1958