Shot Darts

harrows clic Vs harrows usual set-up
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Just fitted Harrows Clic shaft/flights .It appears that the Clic system sets up longer by about 3 or 4 mm than a standard set up. Harrows Clic short stem ( 23mm ) on my darts measured 146.66mm. Same dart with tweenie stem and punched flight was 149.2mm ,a difference of 2.6mm . Where the difference comes is with the length of the flight being 44mm . So if you buy a stem/flight set-up the there could be a difference of up to 5mm. I just wish the manufacturers would just give the overall length of the stem/flight .You could then order the nearest to the set-up you require . Don't expect it matters if you live next door to a dart shop but if you Have to order on-line then it starts to matter quite a bit.
There's so many differencies in lengths. These short Clicks are the same length as Target Short plus stems (size 2), iirc, which are very close to Unicorn Gripper 3 or to Monster short stems etc. Even the stems that seem to be the same length make difference when you put the flights on, since there's difference in how deep the flight go into the stem. And so on and so on... The biggest hard core is, when you buy a few sets of the very same shaft, including the same color, and some of the stems are a fraction fatter and you can't set the flights the same way for all stems in the lot. And if you have the same thickness in tangs then there's different thickness of the stem thread... Quite fun sometimes.
(07-21-2021, 05:08 PM)elevendarter Wrote: There's so many differencies in lengths. These short Clicks are the same length as Target Short plus stems (size 2), iirc, which are very close to Unicorn Gripper 3 or to Monster short stems etc. Even the stems that seem to be the same length make difference when you put the flights on, since there's difference in how deep the flight go into the stem. And so on and so on... The biggest hard core is, when you buy a few sets of the very same shaft, including the same color, and some of the stems are a fraction fatter and you can't set the flights the same way for all stems in the lot. And if you have the same thickness in tangs then there's different thickness of the stem thread... Quite fun sometimes.
Thanks for the reply .I think i'm begining to realise that the equipment has only a small effect on your game compared to the release of the dart. Played last night in a league game with the new harrows clic ,and had a very ordinary game ;45 average and 2 pegs. Had an hours pratice this morning and went well. I'm just going to use one set-up for a few months and stick with it no matter what .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harrows Suregrip Dart Shaft Rings RobertWhite 15 529 07-21-2021, 09:05 AM
Last Post: mal gh
  Harrows Rhinos on Ebay Zero 2 177 11-17-2020, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Zero
  Harrows February release 18-2-2020 mc1958 38 3,268 03-04-2020, 11:13 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish
  Harrows Sabre Points asquick 6 815 02-18-2020, 01:41 AM
Last Post: YoungStarDC
  Harrows Noctis Darts Win jrod 29 2,441 01-17-2020, 12:16 AM
Last Post: jrod
  Harrows Clic.... Mackemchris 8 614 01-03-2020, 02:17 AM
Last Post: Mackemchris
  Harrows Apex Points Strength Demo Getagrip 15 1,588 12-07-2019, 06:27 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Harrows Apex Points xtra 40 4,279 12-01-2019, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Wild Dart Wildheart
  My Harrows Darts (Oracle and Wolfram Infinity) Have Made Me Become...... kundalini 2 767 07-29-2019, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Baloos
  Harrows Flights and Stems Durability DAVEISTHENAME 11 661 04-08-2019, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Curtis8976