Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Difference between toy and tool
So far my Designa repointer always served me well.
But today he found his master.
I tried to remove the points from my most recent acquisition but as much as I tightened the screw the points stuck to the barrel and slipped thru the fixation.
Good to have an alternative though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Current darts: Between 18 and 40 grams Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Always handy to have a nice vice ;-)
Usual set up :- 23 gram, darts clearance (no name scalloped darts) with a 50 mm barrel, 41 mm nylon shafts + standard flights.

Trying out, red dragon 24g hell fire b with kite flights + 41 mm nylon stems (flying well, debating on sticking with these).

Various random, other darts, on my rotation, from 18 to 26 grams.
Nice. You just have to buy a bigger darts case :-)
Nicely done. For those without a vice ,a small pair of Mole grips ( locking plyers )  work ok.
Designa Smoothies??

Always like the look of a smooth barrel!
Started playing April 2020

Board - Winmau - Blade 5
Darts Currently  - Whatever feels right

Best 501 game -  16 darts
Number of 180s - 2020 = 5, 2021 = 9
Highest checkout - 167
(07-14-2021, 05:42 PM)Phil D Wrote: Always handy to have a nice vice ;-)

yes, my vice is priceless. This particular version has some limits and wouldn’t be my first choice for fine mechanics but this time I had to take more drastic measures ;-)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Current darts: Between 18 and 40 grams Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(07-15-2021, 06:08 AM)mal gh Wrote: Nicely done. For those without a vice ,a small pair of Mole grips ( locking plyers )  work ok.

This is certainly a valid option - had only the vice and opted for this sure-fire option. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(07-14-2021, 06:17 PM)elevendarter Wrote: Nice. You just have to buy a bigger darts case :-)

I’m already in the process to mount the vice on rollers, the darts case will follow  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(07-15-2021, 10:11 AM)DartCat Wrote: Designa Smoothies??

Always like the look of a smooth barrel!

They are Nodors 28gr but drilled them out to 25gr.
[edit] Yes, smoothies are stylish in their simplicity ;-)
Simple, effective and job done. +1 for thinking out of the box
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(07-16-2021, 09:34 AM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Simple, effective and job done. +1 for thinking out of the box

thank you Chris - it would be gross exaggeration to claim this was a well informed and planned action. Actually rather the opposite but it worked well;-)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  *Recognizing The Difference To Be A Better Player Banned 10 2,626 05-07-2016, 04:09 AM
Last Post: Brad Hockin