Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Dartboard Stands
Currently got a Gorilla Stand and whilst it does the job, rotating is a complete faff and after a while the Allen key bolts lose their grip and need replacing.
On the hunt for a new stand as I can’t fix board to any walls.
What something that is sturdy with minimal sway and also really easy to rotate the board.

Open to all suggestions.
Started playing October 2020
Board - One80 Gladiator 3+ w/Gorilla Stand
Darts - Loxley Steve Hine 23g
Best 501 game -  12 darts
Number of 180s - 2020 = 16
                          2021 (Target 52) = 137
Highest checkout - 144 (T20, T20, D12)
If you head over to eBay and tap in 'Dartboard Stand'...  You have a few options pop up that may be of interest..

They have a few tripod designs and wall to ceiling frames...  I was expecting to see some frames from floor competitions but nothing was listed...   

You could even find a design and build one yourself or have someone do it for you.

Just a suggestion of course as I don't know what you'd prefer or how much money you are willing to splash out.... the eBay stuff seems pretty expensive.

Darts - Unknown - 31mm barrel  --  Dart Weight - 21.9g throwing
Darts - Unicorn Dum Dum - 24.5mm barrel  --  Dart Weight - 16.9g throwing
Stems - Shanghai Satin Nylon 34mm  --  Flights - Designa Mini
Board - One80 Gladiator II  --  Light - Homemade LED Dimmer Ring
180's - Lost count  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.   --  Highest Shot out - 170
Best sequence thrown - 9 Perfect Darts in practice

If you are generally satisfied with the Gorilla stand you could just buy a normal speaker stand and bolt a plywood / MDF panel to it like this guy did.

Then you can just use a standard wall mounting bracket and rotate as you would if it was on a wall.
(06-16-2021, 11:02 AM)Jolly Higgler Wrote: If you are generally satisfied with the Gorilla stand you could just buy a normal speaker stand and bolt a plywood / MDF panel to it like this guy did.

Then you can just use a standard wall mounting bracket and rotate as you would if it was on a wall.

I did exactly that after watching a YouTube video last month, I purchased two stands for £18 via eBay, found a block of wood... done. It's very stable.

This is the video:  DIY Dart Stand.
Please just bypass all tripods and other stands and go straight to the Winmau Xtreme 2. It's the only one which is stable and will give you what you need without disappointment
(06-23-2021, 02:17 PM)Phil McKeown Wrote: Please just bypass all tripods and other stands and go straight to the Winmau Xtreme 2. It's the only one which is stable and will give you what you need without disappointment
Have to agree with this!
SUPERDARTS VEGAR ELVEVOLL 20G

Instagram: toddg.darts
Twitter: toddg.darts
Dartconnect and WDA: ToddG