Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Lots of darts, please help
Can anyone help me with identifying what I have here?  I posted this earlier and it was taken down.  I am not trying to sell on this forum as I don’t have the needed 50 posts to sell.  Just trying to identify and figure out a value of what I have.  Any help is appreciated, I know there is a lot.  My goal is to keep some items for the family at the house and to sell the rest eventually.  Thanks!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I'm not sure why it was previously deleted, but as for ID, it's very difficult with a huge, unnumbered lot. 

Some may not agree, but I'm  guessing it would help if you could provide clear, sharp close up of the darts grouped in sets and maybe 5-7 sets of accessories per photo and number each set. 

All the best in your ID.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Looks like most of the darts sets are made by Voks. A lot of these are still made. Here’s a link to their online catalogue. This will probably help you identify most of these sets. 

https://voksdarts.com/wp-content/uploads...atalog.pdf

I recognize a few sets, the real thin ones that look like a couple of wires jointed in the middle is the Alaska Mosquito. 

Don’t have an idea on the value, that’s a lot to go through. 

Nice find by the way and good luck.

Darts: Monster Cobra 22g
Backup Darts: A whole bunch
Shafts: Supergrip Carbon medium
Flights: Harrows Marathon Shape

2020 180’s - 15
2021 180’s - 3
The Highest Checkout: 154
Best 501 Leg: 14 Darts
I have that same rainbow darts wallet!  Probably picked it up 30-35 years ago.  
Very hip, especially nowadays.

(The writing says “Drum’s darts / Not house darts” from use during my bartending days)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(06-12-2021, 06:04 AM)Ancient Darter Wrote: I'm not sure why it was previously deleted, but as for ID, it's very difficult with a huge, unnumbered lot. 

Some may not agree, but I'm  guessing it would help if you could provide clear, sharp close up of the darts grouped in sets and maybe 5-7 sets of accessories per photo and number each set. 

All the best in your ID.
Great idea, I’ll get some more detailed pictures with lot numbers edited in to see if it is easier to identify?
(06-12-2021, 02:14 PM)Drum Wrote: I have that same rainbow darts wallet!  Probably picked it up 30-35 years ago.  
Very hip, especially nowadays.

(The writing says “Drum’s darts / Not house darts” from use during my bartending days)

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/vilHMsil.jpg]
I really love this wallet too!!!!  Probably going to have to keep it!
(06-12-2021, 07:14 PM)poorse Wrote:
(06-12-2021, 06:04 AM)Ancient Darter Wrote: I'm not sure why it was previously deleted, but as for ID, it's very difficult with a huge, unnumbered lot. 

All the best in your ID.
Great idea, I’ll get some more detailed pictures with lot numbers edited in to see if it is easier to identify?

Sounds like a plan! Hope members here can help. Cheers!
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Here are the organized lots to help organize the chaos!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Pics continued...
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I am intensely curious about those weird “fat nail” darts in pic #2.  Anyone try those?
Will be following this thread closely.

Nice work on the pics mate

D
(06-12-2021, 09:06 PM)Drum Wrote: I am intensely curious about those weird “fat nail” darts in pic #2.  Anyone try those?

D

Those are Voks Mosquito darts.

The sets with the brass center are 3.6 gram Montana Mosquitos. I don't think these are manufactured anymore.

The sets with the tungsten center are 5.5 gram Alaska Mosquitos:
https://voksdarts.com/shop/darts/mosquit...osquito-2/

The Mosquitos are meant as practice darts, although I have heard of some Mosquito Dart tournaments being held. Personally, I can't throw them for beans.
(06-12-2021, 09:06 PM)Drum Wrote: I am intensely curious about those weird “fat nail” darts in pic #2.  Anyone try those?

D

I think many of us Nutz saw the Moskytos on pictures online, however I doubt many have tried...

https://voksdarts.com/shop/darts/mosquit...osquito-2/

Very nice haul. You can see prices of some of those darts at the Voks shop. Imho the prices of Voks darts are a bit strange. At least from a point of view of someone who is used to buy the darts stuff for the EU/UK prices.

P.S. I wonder what's the sticks at the #20. Fillable points?
Interesting stuff in panel #5, also curious about the silver conversion points at top right in panel #15.
                       WELCOME TO RUPERT'S, GAME ON - https://twitter.com/Rupert9Darts                                     
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Lot #4 B is Voks Nobu w/ EL-C moveable points. Come in 19, 22 & 24g. 

Lot #5 A & C are Voks Harpoon, use positron/helix points. Come in 24 & 26g. 

Lot #5 B Voks Javelins I think

Lot #6 B look like Voks Detonators or Bottelsen Precision grip

Lot #6 C Bottelsen Hammerheads

Lot #7 D Voks Warlord II w/ EL-C points. Come in 24 & 27g 

Lot #8 A Could be Voks Warlord soft tip/soft steel darts

Lot #8 B look like more Warlord 

Lot #9 A look like old Bottelsen Hammerheads from the 90s

Lot #11 A more Voks Warlords

Lot #14 B Voks Tomcat soft steel 18g. 

Lot #20 replacement EL-C points. Come in 5 different lengths

Darts: Monster Cobra 22g
Backup Darts: A whole bunch
Shafts: Supergrip Carbon medium
Flights: Harrows Marathon Shape

2020 180’s - 15
2021 180’s - 3
The Highest Checkout: 154
Best 501 Leg: 14 Darts
That`s a very nice collection of voks, stuff, you have there.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Usual set up :- 23 gram, darts clearance (no name scalloped darts) with a 50 mm barrel, 41 mm nylon shafts + standard flights.

Trying out, red dragon 24g hell fire b with kite flights + 41 mm nylon stems (flying well, debating on sticking with these).

Various random, other darts, on my rotation, from 18 to 26 grams.