Harrows Darts.

Misty Loves Her Chuckit Whistle Flyer Rocky Be Like Meh
We now have a Chuckit frisbee in the post headed our way. It'll take some serious training to get our pup to perform up to the same level you have got your Misty to fetch.
Contrary to what some say, I think Rocky would be absolutely fantastic on a duck hunt!

He'd mozie on up to them, get accepted because he's so laid back, get them all drunk and voila! Roast duck!
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(06-11-2021, 03:45 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: We now have a Chuckit frisbee in the post headed our way. It'll take some serious training to get our pup to perform up to the same level you have got your Misty to fetch.

Nice, if the dog likes to play fetch its easy but if they are not so into it then guess its going to take some persuading lol

I did get Rocky to do various things when he was a pup, but he was like "I done it once now thats enough!" lol

Misty was pretty much a natural for catching though and she was easy to train flyball but she is wasted on me as I dont have the patience lol

(06-12-2021, 03:21 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Contrary to what some say, I think Rocky would be absolutely fantastic on a duck hunt!

He'd mozie on up to them, get accepted because he's so laid back, get them all drunk and voila! Roast duck!

LOL!!!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Rocky mc1958 17 857 12-12-2019, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Borisbbadd
Sad Rocky not too well, gone to vets today Getagrip 75 4,142 06-29-2018, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Happy Birthday Rocky mc1958 10 870 12-25-2017, 03:56 PM
Last Post: kallebal
  Misty was 1 year old yesterday! Getagrip 23 1,856 02-11-2017, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Getagrip