Target Darts.

Issues with Dartscorner?
Apart from the issues linked to the upgrade of the shop I need to trace my memory far back to the past and only had once a problem with shipment where the parcel was somewhere in the chain between DC and my mailbox but left DC timely. The investigation was a bit cumbersome and DCs responses were crisp, short and professional but not more but after a couple of months the darts arrived suddenly out of nowhere.
My last two orders one with the old and the other with the new shop system went smoothly so far, the latter was just ship today. Now the waiting starts :-)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Current darts: Between 18 and 40 grams Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(05-31-2021, 09:56 PM)elevendarter Wrote: Except the recent issues with the new website, passwords and so on I've never had any big issues with DC. Twice or thrice they forgot to add some item to the package, which was usually solved via the chatbox. The biggest mistake they made was when they sent me expensive MvG darts instead of cheap Designas. I ordered those for a friend who wanted that exact set, so I sent them back at their expenses.

Since they have started the new website I see there's a few things to improve. For a starter I couldn't find the chatbox. And I got no response to my email.

With all said, I consider them a good and reliable dartshop.

Not sure if it has just been added, but the chatbox is on the bottom right of the front page as it always was - at least that's where it is on my pc lol

I see there is also a "what's new" section as well which is good news as i liked that feature on the old site - https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/new-products
Just received an upbeat email from DC advising that my darts are on the way but cautioning to be prepared for delays in shipping caused by "increased traffic".

Starting the clock.
I will keep y'all advised.

Cheers,
D
It seems DC has slightly changed the notifications since they run the new shop system.
The status „in processing“ is gone and they send a new „dispatched“ notification which includes the hint about possible delays. The „in process“ notification was somehow meaningless as it gave me no real update. The order was already confirmed with the payment and the only status afterwards that really counts is the actual shipment. So nothing I miss and the hint about the possible delays is rather a precautionary information and out of DCs control. At least to continental Europe like Germany the only delay I experience is from the Brexit-caused customs check. Other than this I can’t complain at all with DC. It might be my own experience only but all in all I don’t think they have any severe issues currently.
Things will change from July 1st onwards.
(Almost) any imports from outside the UK will then be subject to customs declarations as the current threshold at €22 will be history. So almost all purchases from the UK will cost additional customs handling fee and will make smaller purchases too expensive.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Current darts: Between 18 and 40 grams Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
So May 17th I opened a PayPal dispute with Dartscorner. They never responded to that either. PayPal refunded me in full this afternoon. That will be the end of the dartscorner saga for me, I’ll buy elsewhere.
(06-07-2021, 10:45 PM)Teufel Wrote: So May 17th I opened a PayPal dispute with Dartscorner. They never responded to that either. PayPal refunded me in full this afternoon. That will be the end of the dartscorner saga for me, I’ll buy elsewhere.
Bit off topic but I’m having a similar problem with pure darts atm, so I know how you feel. It’s been over 3 weeks with several E Mails sent.
I opened up a dispute with PayPal this week.
It’s not only frustrating but a shame too as I’ve always liked that site. O well.
(06-11-2021, 09:29 AM)Spangle Wrote:
(06-07-2021, 10:45 PM)Teufel Wrote: So May 17th I opened a PayPal dispute with Dartscorner. They never responded to that either. PayPal refunded me in full this afternoon. That will be the end of the dartscorner saga for me, I’ll buy elsewhere.
Bit off topic but I’m having a similar problem with pure darts atm, so I know how you feel. It’s been over 3 weeks with several E Mails sent.
I opened up a dispute with PayPal this week.
It’s not only frustrating but a shame too as I’ve always liked that site. O well.

The owner of Pure Darts suddenly passed away not too long ago and his family are trying to sort things out at the moment to catch up on everything
Yes, one of our members just kindly pm’d me to let me know.
My deepest sympathies are with the family.
I recently lost my dad but I didn’t have a business to run during the pain so I can’t even begin to imagine how difficult it must be for them.
I’ll leave my order open and I’ll certainly still order from them, going forward, as they are, probably, my favourite site atm.
Thanks.
I'm in the States. Placed an order with Dartscorner on the 5th of this month (late Saturday night). It was despatched on the 7th and the order arrived here on the 15th. No complaints with 8 days between dispatch and arrival. Admittedly I live in a major city on the east coast, which may make delivery easier and quicker.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I read old DDN issues? TheCrane180 2 155 04-23-2021, 07:02 PM
Last Post: TheCrane180
  LED Light Surround Vision Issues pugtato 8 410 10-20-2020, 09:10 PM
Last Post: BullShot
  Winmau Blade 5 Issues dave115 4 570 09-02-2019, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Dartscorner Voucher Codes Poidisb 11 1,545 05-17-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  Grip issues tonywalsh00 10 735 03-05-2019, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Dan180
  Dartscorner shipped me the wrong darts cubdog 89 7,476 01-10-2019, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Deano85
  Webcam Issues for WDA Mighty apu 10 952 01-08-2019, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Mighty apu
  Issues about Sponsorship and Player Choices LethalEagle 14 1,554 01-04-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: LethalEagle
  Trigger Finger Issues The G 4 650 12-12-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post: woodmagnet
  Big Sale at Dartscorner vanJupp 23 2,653 09-04-2018, 06:47 PM
Last Post: The G