Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Loxley Steve Hine The Muffin Man Darts Review
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Will watch the video later as just about to have something to eat, but another fine looking set from Loxley and at a decent price for a player dart as well - have already added to the review index Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Quite a thick barrel, nice design and your usual excellent review.
Not one for my want list thankfully
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(04-29-2021, 07:35 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Will watch the video later as just about to have something to eat, but another fine looking set from Loxley and at a decent price for a player dart as well - have already added to the review index Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks mate! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(04-29-2021, 10:23 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Quite a thick barrel, nice design and your usual excellent review.
Not one for my want list thankfully

It is a bit but I prefer that Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Cheers! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Great review again, thanks. Could I ask why you are not giving scores out of 10 anymore? That’s my favourite bit.
Darts:One80 R2 rebel, harrows atomic or designa dark thunder 24g
Stems: harrows supergrip 
Flights: harrows marathon/dimplex
Board: blade 5 DC
Lighting: unicorn solar flare
Highest out:158
Best leg: 12
Good review Darren, i like these just wish they were a bit thinner then i'd get them
useless review without throwing muffins at camera  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180-1(33)

(04-30-2021, 02:28 PM)21/41 Wrote: Great review again, thanks. Could I ask why you are not giving scores out of 10 anymore? That’s my favourite bit.

Thanks! Few reasons really, kind of felt they were redundant as so many darts had similar ratings, also things like grip especially felt that way, when some darts have multiple grip levels, so deciding on a final score I dont think works if say the front is grippier than the rear and the viewer is a rear gripper etc

Also some darts are different prices in different parts of the world and would often get people sending questions about that, some say value should be more and others less, I just dont have time to answer all such queries so I think in the end its best to let the viewer decide for themselves.

Thats also another reason in a way as I dont think people should wholly judge their decision on the scores I give, could be the best dart ever for them and they may think because I give a low score that its not worth trying, so just going to stick with my old way of just providing as much info as possible and let people make their own minds up Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(04-30-2021, 03:02 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Good review Darren, i like these just wish they were a bit thinner then i'd get them

Thanks Chris! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(04-30-2021, 04:13 PM)Troll Wrote: useless review without throwing muffins at camera  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I ate em all beforehand Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Now we need a review of Andy 'Pieman' Smith darts and you've got the trilogy along with Peter Wright & these.

Just think, pies and muffins along with a refreshing snakebite (don't think I've had one in my life, honestly).
(05-02-2021, 03:37 PM)sjmattitude1982 Wrote: Now we need a review of Andy 'Pieman' Smith darts and you've got the trilogy along with Peter Wright & these.

Just think, pies and muffins along with a refreshing snakebite (don't think I've had one in my life, honestly).

lol food and drink based darts, hmmm, could be a theme there Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(05-02-2021, 04:31 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(05-02-2021, 03:37 PM)sjmattitude1982 Wrote: Now we need a review of Andy 'Pieman' Smith darts and you've got the trilogy along with Peter Wright & these.

lol food and drink based darts, hmmm, could be a theme there Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Throw Aaron Beeney in there and it's completed perfectly Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(05-04-2021, 11:51 PM)sjmattitude1982 Wrote:
(05-02-2021, 04:31 PM)Getagrip Wrote:

Throw Aaron Beeney in there and it's completed perfectly Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

LOL Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Loxley Scarlet Darts Review Getagrip 5 404 05-06-2021, 12:53 PM
Last Post: BritpopCam
  Reviewed Loxley Darts mc1958 1 309 04-29-2021, 07:33 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Winmau Steve Beaton Special Edition Darts Review Getagrip 9 377 03-25-2021, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Loxley Darts Tuck Darts Review Getagrip 15 658 01-18-2021, 03:35 PM
  Loxley Aaron Beeney Darts Review Getagrip 5 392 12-11-2020, 03:15 PM
  Loxley Ryan Searle Darts Review Getagrip 14 588 12-06-2020, 01:24 PM
  Loxley Nasir Darts Review Getagrip 9 424 11-06-2020, 12:30 PM
  Loxley Matthew Edgar Darts Review Getagrip 9 652 09-14-2020, 03:27 PM
Last Post: LethalEagle
  2014 Steve Beaton Adonis Grip 22g darts review Getagrip 26 30,054 04-06-2020, 04:56 PM
  Cosmo Darts Steve West 22g Darts Review Getagrip 13 1,465 11-03-2019, 04:33 PM