Harrows Darts.

Look alike/replace dart
My all time favorite darts are the Target Carrera c18's. Although I could buy another set in my preferred 23g the price is just too high for me purchasing the same dart. I am having a tough time trying to find a dart with similar dimensions and the same shape. Can anyone throw a suggestion out there?Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
A few that pop in my mind are.

Mission Chiron
Mckicks premium black
Target Daryl Fitton Gen 2
Red Dragon Krypton
Superdarts Silent attacker
DPC Optimum

Mainly as I use this shape darts myself, along with a shape similar to Nathan Aspinall.

Jim
A low price option (but a bit longer) may be the Darts Corner Squadron M3 variant:
https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=24023
Mission Nightfall M4
Target ALX 01 are also very similar shape, lovely darts too!

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
Looks similar to the target Daryl Fitton Darts
 Highest checkout: 158. Best leg 12 darts! Darts  too many current darts 20g 95% Data darts Jockey Wilson. Highest single leg average 117 and lost lol.
All great suggestions! I own the pdc optimum and liked using them for a while but feel they got beat up quickly due to the thinner ruined design. I like the carreras because they're semi smooth and took a long time to wear down. I think the mckicks might be the best fit for me, the daryl fitton are also a great option. Ive always liked black darts but the color wears very fast.