Double Top Darts.

Swear filter
So, it’s taken me this long to realise that DartsNutz has a swear filter. We must be a clean bunch for me not to realise. I was reminiscing about the ‘flower filter’ from the old Darts Corner forum days, substituting flowers for any unsavoury words and thought I’d try a few words here.

I have to say it works I pass lots of gas awesome. yaba doo all gets through  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
'Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Some are quite funny - others not so much.  Not super hard to guess the personality who entered a given filter.  A game I sometimes play. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I've made some accidents placing some Buzzed up words on the site in my rants. I made quite a crap of myself doing it really. I'm quite a tail.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
(04-07-2021, 02:33 PM)LethalEagle Wrote: I've made some accidents placing some Buzzed up words on the site in my rants. I made quite a crap of myself doing it really. I'm quite a tail.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Spoken - or should I say filtered - by someone who knows.  Seeing as you did it without edits. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Fairly simple function at the heart of it - preg_replace.  That means Perl REGular expression for those suspecting more hocus pocus. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Sometimes tough to stop my mind from saying the wrong thing here. glad that filter is in place.
Since the topic is up:What would get you banned from the forum?
I recall a canadian member getting banned a couple of months back.Dude was quite active on here and seemed to behave fine but i don´t know if he stepped over some lines?
He was already banned once, he was given a short leash, was warned many times, he didn't listen so he got the boot
He was very easy to spot in his second incarnation because of his spelling and grammar quirks, so I knew who it was as soon as he reappeared. Whatever goes on behind closed doors is none of my business but he seemed like a nice enough guy, but maybe a little ADHD.

Haha some of the filters are funny! I tested them in the preview. A great many of them it doesn't catch at all, though.
Have to admit, i never even realised there was a swear filter, on here, dont really recall feeling like swearing much, at all.

This forum has kept me a little bit seine over the last 12 months (just a little bit mind) it has become part of my routine daily activities, to have a read of the daily posts.

Testing #%!@ yep it works.
Usual set up :- 23 gram, darts clearance (no name scalloped darts) with a 50 mm barrel, 41 mm nylon shafts + standard flights.

Trying out, red dragon 24g hell fire b with kite flights + 41 mm nylon stems (flying well, debating on sticking with these).

Various random, other darts, on my rotation, from 18 to 26 grams.
Nylon Stems
Manchester United
The France

---edit - doesn't work.
Ryk is currently using:-

Arrows - 16g Harrows Girls Lolita (Reflex Conversion C type):: Stems Edgeglow Purple Short :: Flights Rie Hoshino Marathon :: - Winmau Blade 6
::

Edit didn't work on my two easiest to hit ( least favorite numbers ) 1 and 5 .... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.