Double Top Darts.

Target Arc Darts Cabinet Set Review
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice review!  Not big on cabinets either - but if you are - worth a look I think. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

More interested in the light.  Raised in the Target mini-release thread.  I noted in that exchange might be an option for the ceiling challenged.  After watching this review - I'd say probably not.  Unless you mounted another underneath the board. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Good Review Darren, too bad the bottom has shadows which i wondered about, we have big custom cabinets at the local Legion, i was hoping this might be an option for there, maybe a bit wider might work better, gives me some ideas if i can make something up on the 3D printer
Always thought the cabinets looked better in somebody else's house. I never could appreciate them in my place but I moved around a lot in my younger days and having to mount them seemed a hassle just to remove them in a couple months. Still like the simplicity of a board and surround.
I have to agree with SlingBlade on this, although I'm not much for surrounds either.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
(04-06-2021, 06:31 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Nice review!  Not big on cabinets either - but if you are - worth a look I think. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

More interested in the light.  Raised in the Target mini-release thread.  I noted in that exchange might be an option for the ceiling challenged.  After watching this review - I'd say probably not.  Unless you mounted another underneath the board. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks Glen, I prefer just the board and surround Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(04-06-2021, 07:47 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Good Review Darren, too bad the bottom has shadows which i wondered about, we have big custom cabinets at the local Legion, i was hoping this might be an option for there, maybe a bit wider might work better, gives me some ideas if i can make something up on the 3D printer

Thanks Chris, yeah its not as clear as I would like but I was not really expecting it to be so, may be ok for some if your eyesight is better than mine though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(04-06-2021, 11:36 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Always thought the cabinets looked better in somebody else's house. I never could appreciate them in my place but I moved around a lot in my younger days and having to mount them seemed a hassle just to remove them in a couple months. Still like the simplicity of a board and surround.

I think a lot of newcomers will probably like a set like this Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(04-07-2021, 12:40 AM)Borisbbadd Wrote: I have to agree with SlingBlade on this, although I'm not much for surrounds either.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I am intrigued by the board itself.  Nice review as always, I also prefer no cabinet.
(04-07-2021, 02:17 PM)Levonster Wrote: I am intrigued by the board itself.  Nice review as always, I also prefer no cabinet.

Thanks mate! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I have to say I have definitely had more bounce outs than my thin bladed boards so far, but its so satisfying when you hit your target on these thick wire boards lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I've always used a swing arm drafting lamp mounted on top of my cabinet with a 100w equivalent bulb.
(04-08-2021, 12:21 AM)bkbum Wrote: I've always used a swing arm drafting lamp mounted on top of my cabinet with a 100w equivalent bulb.

I used to have an angle poise lamp above mine lol

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Takoma Knox Darts Wallet Review Getagrip 0 91 04-15-2021, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Target Takoma Darts Wallet review Getagrip 53 21,104 03-06-2021, 02:45 PM
Last Post: hitter12
  Target Flex Line Darts Shirt Review Getagrip 11 614 10-11-2020, 12:48 PM
  Target Takoma XL Darts Case Review Getagrip 13 1,819 03-05-2019, 09:17 AM
  Target Ten X Darts Flights Review Getagrip 10 1,458 01-26-2019, 06:12 PM