Harrows Darts.

Dart apps?
So what dart apps do you all use? Has anyone tried the Masterdarts app? I am really interested in it but I do not usually buy apps especially ones I am unsure how well it works. I am tempted to get it and do a review on it if no one else has used it.

Personally I have been using Darts Scoreboard. It is a free app (or free version). It keeps track of players and team stats while keeping score for cricket or '01. You can set it up for several players and I am using it to track my play against my opponents in league. I have my profile set up and one for my league opponents. It is a pretty nifty app and also gives you possible outs in '01 games (which is handy on league night).

All in all I give it a 10/10.

It is a free app that does what it sets out to do. There are no practice routines set up or anything like that but that is not what this app is about.
The Masterdarts app looks good but not tried it yet, I thinks its on google play too.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I must admit I bought the John Lowe app and to be brutally honest it was poor, (and It was watching John Lowe got me into darts MANY years ago) but the app is poor at best, not heard about the Masterdarts app
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I use Russ Bray App and I like it. You have his voice during the match and is there any voice better for the 180's.....
The app saves your statistics and your matches.