Unicorn

Sup guys Long time no see :)
Wink 
After a several year hiatus, I randomly decided to buy a new board and hang it a month ago.  Hit my first 180 today and decided it was time I came by to say hey Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

Hey Mr No Fury
(03-18-2021, 12:49 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: Hey Mr No Fury

CRUSHER!  What's up my guy?  Good to see some of the old guard still hangs around these parts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(03-18-2021, 12:51 AM)Cankles of Fury Wrote:
(03-18-2021, 12:49 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: Hey Mr No Fury

CRUSHER!  What's up my guy?  Good to see some of the old guard still hangs around these parts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Not alot, just living the covid dream
Welcome back!
'Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome back Cankles, hope you are keeping well
Welcome back.  Read many of your old posts.  Not common knowledge, but I was a notorious lurker on the Forum back in the early days.  Took me quite a while to pull the trigger and join.  Psst - don't tell anyone - but always found a way around the guest picture restrictions. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

cheers...
Hello again Cankles, nice to see the new board got you popping in the forum again. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome back buddy. Hope all is well
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Howdy! Texan back in the house. I assume you still live in Texas. Blimey! the random things one remembers.

The board is back up, happy days! That's the thing about darts, hiatuses are are common thing, very common indeed.
Welcome back my friend, good to hear from you
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Welcome back!!!
(03-18-2021, 07:43 PM)ReggaeDarts Wrote: Howdy! Texan back in the house. I assume you still live in Texas. Blimey! the random things one remembers.

The board is back up, happy days! That's the thing about darts, hiatuses are are common thing, very common indeed.

haha if only we could remember important things!  and yes still live in Texas Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(03-18-2021, 08:34 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Welcome back my friend, good to hear from you

Thanks man! Good to see you're still here Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Goodness instead of just replying to everyone one at a time, thanks all for the warm welcome back Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wish me luck guys! Shima 31 1,173 03-01-2018, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Shima