Target Darts.

A Very Early Automatic Darts Scorer
Not sure when this was made but it only goes up to 301 so could have been 1930's, works perfect though:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great piece of Darts History Darren
Love it, would have been state of the art back in the day.

Great item to own.
I wish I could find more info on it.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

now thats cool! with all the cell phone apps an computer scoring stuff i'd honestly prefer that ! to bad it dont go to atleast 501!!
AND PLEASE CHECK OUT FLIHT SCHOOL
https://www.howtodarts.com/category/flightschool
(03-31-2013, 04:00 AM)americanmike Wrote: now thats cool! with all the cell phone apps an computer scoring stuff i'd honestly prefer that ! to bad it dont go to atleast 501!!

I will have to do a little vid to show how it works but yeah its a shame it does not do 501.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice, and straight to the point.....lol!!!
thats a cracking wee gadget . by the way not sure if it would help or not ,but have you tried searching the patent number for more information on it ?
yeah I tried but had no luck, maybe I was looking in wrong place

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

yeah i'm not actually sure , never done anything like that . just when i was looking i seen that and thought it might have been an idea. these gadgets amaze me . it probably is quite simple inside but not simple for my mind if you know what i mean. all old fashioned machines fascinate me , some clever guys. i once got a old gadget from doing a house clearance and had no idea what it was or how it worked it was all rusty and stuff so i took a few photos and put it on ebay. bidding went mad and i got like 300 quid for it, turns out it was to do with a mechanical computer ! i wish i had known more about that . if it went for that price with crappy description i kick myself when i think how much it may have went for . anyway back on topic thats a great item for a collection. would love to see a proper darts museum
I have seen a few weird darts gadgets but some times they go for silly money and I dont always have the cash to buy them at too high a price.

Sounds like you could have made more on the item you found though.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

oooh the one thing i didn't account for was postage and international buyers thinking back. glad it went for so much . cost me 50 notes to send it to germany lol . anyway thread hi-jack over back to the original

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seeking photos of Jocky Wilson's early 1980s darts / B&W catalogues or ads lebbeous 0 602 12-25-2019, 11:21 PM
Last Post: lebbeous
  Bisset Automatic Dart Scorer Getagrip 11 12,261 08-27-2019, 12:52 AM
Last Post: CalixNL
Photo A Few Early-1990s Sets and Some Identification Questions Cassady 3 1,255 08-22-2018, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Maxfields
  Also Looking for Early Unicorn Bob Andersons CherryPop 0 579 05-19-2018, 06:26 PM
Last Post: CherryPop
  Buck Darts Early 1990s Cassady 11 1,835 02-10-2018, 10:01 PM
Last Post: bkbum
  averages in the 1970s/ early 80s NiteEyez 11 4,440 01-30-2015, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Shed inn
  Early pixel grip darts from TSL mc1958 4 2,175 03-22-2014, 01:00 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  old bisset dart scorer corbenDallas 3 6,116 01-23-2014, 11:43 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Bissett Auomatic Darts Scorer aubreyrocks 1 4,138 10-12-2013, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Getagrip