Target Darts.

At least they have the world tophy back
(02-20-2021, 11:38 AM)mc1958 Wrote:
(02-20-2021, 10:50 AM)LethalEagle Wrote: Beggars? Well, I can see them wanting to one up with Dominic Cummings on who can be the bigger scumbag.

I'm not saying they are beggars - "beggars belief" is an expression (possibly just in the UK, I don't know), but basically it just means it is unbelievable.
I think they fit that description well. Though frankly, I'd still just lump them smogheads with Mr. Cummings.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
I see this has made a couple of the papers now

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sports...rophy.html
and
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/14113851/...ld-trophy/
Scott Mitchell in on it now:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/14119181/...ge-worthy/
Why has that man painted a beard on his face Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

B: 22g   S: Medium   F: Standard   180s: 2/13
It is a bit special isn't it lol
Was going to comment on that picture yesterday, but thought better of it.

Did search in vain for the clip of Paula falling on her way to the stage during an event.  Which seemed fitting - if not prophetic - at the time. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I can remember her tripping over the oche at an event but can't remember which one it was - I thought it was Malta or Romania, but not sure now.

As an aside, this is their little gaff where no doubt they will be displaying the trophies until they can get to sell them on ebay:

https://www.lincolnshirelife.co.uk/posts...e-right-in
I think we should give them some stick for the trouble they have given to the BDO name. Channel 4's The Last Leg has a special end of year award called (Censored) of the Year. An award for anyone who have been all round tallywhackers. This same award has been won by the likes of Donald Trump, Dominic Cummings, Nigel Farrage and the calendar year 2016. I say we give the Jacklins the honour of being (Cockerel) of the Year for going out of Lockdown rules just to get the BDO trophies and being...less than savoury on social media.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
That's some amount of bitterness and baggage the Jacklins must carry around with them.
Taxi for Mr Nelson!
(02-22-2021, 12:39 PM)mc1958 Wrote: I can remember her tripping over the oche at an event but can't remember which one it was - I thought it was Malta or Romania, but not sure now.

As an aside, this is their little gaff where no doubt they will be displaying the trophies until they can get to sell them on ebay:

https://www.lincolnshirelife.co.uk/posts...e-right-in

Honestly surprised that they run a successful private business. 
Given all l‘ve seen and read so far l seriously doubted if they could run a hot-dog stand.
But this proves me entirely wrong...
(No offence to everyone who runs a hot-dog stand in reality btw)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Current darts: Between 18 and 40 grams Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Looks like we need a new episode of Blood On The Carpet.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
That Lincolnshire Life article... is it genuine? It is absolute comedy gold. "...Michelangelo's hand of god on the ceiling of the indoor pool..."

Sorry if anyone has that kind if taste, but christ on a bike. That's somewhere between the films Sexy Beast and In Bruges - the kind of ostentatious and gawdy thing I'd expect Don Logan or Harry Waters to have in their gaffs.

Proper made me laugh out loud that.
Taxi for Mr Nelson!
You would think with all this success in business they would stay well away from all the goings on with the bdo. You’d think they would know better than to post what they did on social media. The whole saga of the last few years of the bdo have been a disgrace and sadly this is something else to add to the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darts : Red Dragon Polaris  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Amazon Pear Flights.
Soft Tip: 18g Unicorn Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: unicorn Eclipse Pro 
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-22-2021, 06:35 PM)derryfilm Wrote: That Lincolnshire Life article... is it genuine?  It is absolute comedy gold.  "...Michelangelo's hand of god on the ceiling of the indoor pool..." 

Sorry if anyone has that kind if taste, but christ on a bike.  That's somewhere between the films Sexy Beast and In Bruges - the kind of ostentatious and gawdy thing I'd expect Don Logan or Harry Waters to have in their gaffs.

Proper made me laugh out loud that.

Yes it is genuine, that really is their home - think they were looking to sell when that article was originally published but think they decided to stay and had some more work done on it instead (although can't remember what it was that their son posted on one of the facebook groups).