Harrows Darts.

Harrows Damon Heta Darts Review

For more info check the Harrows site here: http://www.harrowsdarts.com/

For detailed written review with all pics and video check my Darts Review Channel site here: https://bit.ly/3bivUlZ

Subscribe to my Youtube channel here: https://bit.ly/2Y9ERqY
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great review,been looking at these as they remind me of a Barney dart.
Will watch the video later, but another great looking set from Harrows and at a decent price as well - have already added to the review index Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great review
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great review, and a cool looking dart.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
(02-18-2021, 05:55 PM)PAULCFC Wrote: Great review,been looking at these as they remind me of a Barney dart.

Thanks! Funny you say that as I was thinking the balance was a little like on of the Barney darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(02-18-2021, 05:56 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Will watch the video later, but another great looking set from Harrows and at a decent price as well - have already added to the review index Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks mate! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(02-18-2021, 06:19 PM)Hazza Wrote: Great review

Cheers! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(02-18-2021, 07:04 PM)Borisbbadd Wrote: Great review, and a cool looking dart.

Thanks Boris! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Good review Darren, nice darts but not sure about these
Nice looking dart like the color combo as well. Have to hold off trying these out though.
(02-19-2021, 01:09 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: Good review Darren, nice darts but not sure about these

Thanks Chris! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(02-19-2021, 02:53 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: Nice looking dart like the color combo as well. Have to hold off trying these out though.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Anybody notice the bruise on my arm, that was slipping on the ice, back was aching like crazy too lol!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Yea was wondering but figured you had paint or something on ya. We ain't spring chickens buddy, be careful walking on ice.
(02-19-2021, 03:54 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Yea was wondering but figured you had paint or something on ya. We ain't spring chickens buddy, be careful walking on ice.

LOL yeah not as nimble as I once was, thankfully the ice has melted, for now anyway Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harrows Oracle 23g Darts Review Getagrip 48 10,755 01-13-2021, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Harrows Supergrip Ultra Darts Review Getagrip 12 461 11-27-2020, 05:18 PM
  Harrows Swarm Darts Review Getagrip 10 590 11-27-2020, 10:58 AM
  Harrows Revere Darts Review Getagrip 10 473 11-24-2020, 06:51 PM
  Harrows Dave Chisnall Chizzy 23g darts review Getagrip 32 3,947 11-20-2020, 02:09 PM
  Harrows Noble Darts Review Getagrip 10 667 11-16-2020, 11:02 AM
  Harrows Fire Inferno Darts Review Getagrip 15 968 11-14-2020, 02:28 PM
  Harrows Rapide Knurled 26g Review Don Q 12 337 11-01-2020, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Don Q
  Harrows Predator 23g Darts Review Getagrip 32 10,280 08-13-2020, 04:08 PM
  Harrows Avanti 23g Darts Review Getagrip 16 2,434 06-02-2020, 06:58 PM
Last Post: volla