Harrows Darts.

Red Dragon Peter Wright World Champion Special Edition Torpedo Darts Review

You can buy the darts at the Red Dragon site here: https://www.reddragondarts.com/darts/pet...al-edition

Be sure to check the full detailed written review with all pics and video on my Darts Review Channel site here: https://bit.ly/36G2H39

Subscribe to my Youtube channel here: https://bit.ly/2Y9ERqY
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
17 sets for Peter on RD's site!  Well, we've got 13 in the reviewed dart index.  Including this one, already added. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Torpedo shape seems to agree with you.  280 in 6, although not sure what you saw in the 2nd inning. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nice review, interesting dart no doubt!
Great review, lovely looking if a bit pricey.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-29-2021, 08:29 PM)nixer55 Wrote: 17 sets for Peter on RD's site!  Well, we've got 13 in the reviewed dart index.  Including this one, already added. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Torpedo shape seems to agree with you.  280 in 6, although not sure what you saw in the 2nd inning. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nice review, interesting dart no doubt!

Yeah and I think there has been some models that are no longer sold too, so not sure what the exact number was from his first RD set Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Yeah they flew well with front grip, no idea what happened on second visit, I was sure I seen the dart go into the treble 5, was very weird to see it in the T20 when I got up close. Think my eyes are playing tricks on me, nearly walked into road yesterday when crossing when 2 cars came near, had to do a quick stop and pull back, could have sworn it was empty Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(01-29-2021, 10:11 PM)Hazza Wrote: Great review, lovely looking if a bit pricey.

Thanks mate, yeah pity the price went up a little more but I would expect any brand to charge a higher price just for the name and its got two different types of coatings and a decent amount of machining so just about still within reason but certainly more than what it would be if just a standard non player model.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I stumbled on this review last night and the dart looks pretty nice. I think it'd be a great dart to have for a collector of Snake's many varieties. I've become very fond of the color.
(01-30-2021, 04:57 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: I stumbled on this review last night and the dart looks pretty nice. I think it'd be a great dart to have for a collector of Snake's many varieties. I've become very fond of the color.

its a collection that may never end lol

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Another great review - not for me but a good looking dart, similar shape to Steve Beaton darts just a little shorter
(01-31-2021, 04:29 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Another great review - not for me but a good looking dart, similar shape to Steve Beaton darts just a little shorter

Thanks Mike, yeah similar style to the Beatons Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Red Dragon Jonny Clayton GOLD Darts Review Getagrip 21 288 01-16-2022, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Red Dragon Gerwyn Price Contour Darts Review Getagrip 10 207 01-07-2022, 05:55 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Unicorn Gary Anderson Special Edition Anderson 180 Darts Review Getagrip 21 569 12-27-2021, 08:51 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish
  Reddragon Peter Wright Snakebite Lunar SE 22g Don Q 13 2,015 12-09-2021, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Vancooln21
  Unicorn John Lowe World Champion Phase 2 Golden 21g darts review Getagrip 41 12,319 12-06-2021, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Tomislav Smolcic
  Red Dragon Jonny Clayton Special Edition Premier League Darts Review Getagrip 9 253 12-02-2021, 07:53 PM
  Winmau 2022 Simon Whitlock Black Gold Edition Darts Review Getagrip 10 255 10-31-2021, 10:25 AM
  Unicorn 2022 Gary Anderson World Champion Phase 5 Darts Review Getagrip 24 702 10-24-2021, 04:45 PM
Last Post: NeoRox
  Peter Wright Snakebite PL15 24g darts review Getagrip 37 31,761 09-22-2021, 02:52 PM
  Red Dragon Virage 22g Darts Review Getagrip 30 3,790 09-01-2021, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Borisbbadd