Target Darts.

How i store my Darts
Nicely done with all of it Crush, plus one from me for sure. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-28-2021, 03:38 PM)Crusher17 Wrote:
(01-28-2021, 07:14 AM)pkittle Wrote: What printer do you have? I have a Flashforge dual-extruder that I bought 7 years ago, and have been thinking about upgrading to something newer and bigger.

I have a Anycubic Mega X, it has a 300mm X 300mm X 305mm bed

Nice machine! I keep going back and forth between getting an upgraded FDM printer like yours and trying one of the LCD resin ones. Definitely a fun hobby!
So i've been playing around trying to design my own stuff, after alot of Youtube videos & playing around with software, i've figured it out some playing with shapes, messed around made a Maple Leaf & a Flight with a Union Jack on it Stands, these are first run still need a bit of tweaking

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice!!
Even though I'm in the UK I love the maple leaf one.
Really cool idea, love it!!!
Playing around some more, Left to right Dartboard needs some resizing, resized the Flight seems good now & two Dart Vaders, one in Matte Black & one in greenish from Rainbow color spool
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.