Cuesoul

How i store my Darts
Excellent stuff did you print the groot
Any of the STLs available?
(01-17-2022, 06:21 AM)Tek_FPV Wrote: Any of the STLs available?
Yes try yeggi.com, search dart stand, dart stands & dart holder, if that doesn't work 3D printer dart stands in google it should come up
A few new stands i tried 

Top left - Blue single set holder, Silver single set desk holder, Green smaller half circle 3 set holder - can be flat or wall hung, Blue/Green 2 set wall holder Left side - a right side can be made to connect together for 4 sets total

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-16-2022, 04:13 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: A few new stands i tried 

Top left - Blue single set holder, Silver single set desk holder, Green smaller half circle 3 set holder - can be flat or wall hung, Blue/Green 2 set wall holder Left side - a right side can be made to connect together for 4 sets total

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/yhccd1Sl.jpg]

Very nice. I like the little blue one.
Very nice. I like the green flat/ wall mount one. I like the “arch” of darts it will form.
New experiment, Stand in a flight shape with brand logos, might be kind of hard to see but did Mission & Target, gonna try to print the logo in a different color as i mess around more 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(03-03-2022, 06:11 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: New experiment, Stand in a flight shape with brand logos, might be kind of hard to see but did Mission & Target, gonna try to print the logo in a different color as i mess around more 

Very good Crusher.

Are you at the point yet where you have too many holders and not enough darts. If you know what I’m saying
(03-03-2022, 07:06 PM)Westy182 Wrote:
(03-03-2022, 06:11 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: New experiment, Stand in a flight shape with brand logos, might be kind of hard to see but did Mission & Target, gonna try to print the logo in a different color as i mess around more 

Very good Crusher.

Are you at the point yet where you have too many holders and not enough darts. If you know what I’m saying
I think i would have to buy every set that every company made & i still would have lots of stands, example this is box #2 of the single stands lol

(03-03-2022, 07:13 PM)Crusher17 Wrote:
(03-03-2022, 07:06 PM)Westy182 Wrote:

Very good Crusher.

I think i would have to buy every set that every company made & i still would have lots of stands, example this is box #2 of the single stands lol

Oh my!

Did you do that thing where you accidentally requested 1000 copies from the printer when you only wanted 10
So after some tinkering & trying stuff, i got it kinda figured out i think, messed around yesterday/last night, gonna try some more as i find the right logo pics i can use

(03-04-2022, 03:07 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: So after some tinkering & trying stuff, i got it kinda figured out i think, messed around yesterday/last night, gonna try some more as i find the right logo pics i can use

They look awesome. I’m loving the red and grey Winmau one. Great work
So did two more last night, messed up the Harrows one got the pause spot wrong, so watched some more videos this morning think i have it figured out better too try & tinker

I like all these creations, but the latest ones with the logo's look well classy - much better than the guff they sell in the shops!!
Thanks Mike, keeps my mind working/thinking & fills the boredom lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you were a darts buyer for a major store.... Nucky 11 315 03-23-2022, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Nucky