Shot Darts

Loxley AMA (Ask us anything)
(01-19-2021, 11:57 AM)Keesmomma Wrote: How did you get in touch with Ryan Searle to become his Dart Manufacturer. He was already quite a well know player (quite high on the PDC ranking) when you signed him. How did you manage to pull that off as a starter company?

We got to know Matthew Edgar a couple of years ago, helping him with Edgar TV back when he only had 150 subs. We met him in person in Hildesheim and met Ryan at the same time as they were rooming. Ended up sponsoring Ryan with Darts Mad for the 2019 World Champs. I played a bit of Fortnite with Ryan and got to know him better while my brother became mates with Edgar.

Most of what we have been doing is just based on feedback from players, fans and management about all the things that can be improved in darts. Ryan and Matty both turned down numerous manufacturing offers in the past but took 1 second to say yes to Loxley. They have both been instrumental from day 1 with a lot of feedback, suggestions, criticism and even helping us setup fair player contracts.

It's a no brainer when you have trust between all parties.
Loxley Darts is manufacturer and sponsor of professional darts players Ryan Searle, Matthew Edgar, Aaron Beeney, Steve Hine.

Visit our Loxley Darts shop or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or YouTube.
How long are Ryan Searle's match points? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Do that darts you sell have that length also? Thanks!
(02-23-2021, 03:49 AM)bartpkelly Wrote: How long are Ryan Searle's match points? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Do that darts you sell have that length also? Thanks!

I think he uses 38mm points. Sadly no we have standard points in them at the moment, points are something we are looking into all the time. I have a few ideas but it's just a work in progress.
Loxley Darts is manufacturer and sponsor of professional darts players Ryan Searle, Matthew Edgar, Aaron Beeney, Steve Hine.

Visit our Loxley Darts shop or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or YouTube.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Live from Loxley HQ Loxley 0 77 03-01-2021, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Loxley
  The Loxley Academy / HQ in The Hague Loxley 23 752 01-14-2021, 03:54 PM
  Loxley Darts stockists worldwide mc1958 4 231 11-23-2020, 11:04 AM
  New from Loxley mc1958 5 328 10-07-2020, 10:11 PM
Last Post: Spangle
  Introduction to Loxley Darts Loxley 14 544 09-17-2020, 05:20 PM