Target Darts.

Joe Cullen Darts
So I know a few people may be wanting Joe’s new winmau darts. Anybody got a real clue as to when you may be able to get hands on with them?
(01-13-2021, 05:15 PM)asquick Wrote: So I know a few people may be wanting Joe’s new winmau darts. Anybody got a real clue as to when you may be able to get hands on with them?

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I ordered a set directly from red dragon December 23rd. last week I asked for an update and they said they are out of stock and hopefully will be getting more in 2 weeks. I cancelled that order and picked up the last set from my local store.
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
(01-13-2021, 08:09 PM)John_B Wrote: I ordered a set directly from red dragon December 23rd. last week I asked for an update and they said they are out of stock and hopefully will be getting more in 2 weeks. I cancelled that order and picked up the last set from my local store.

Where is your local store? I'm jealous you have a local store where you can pick up a recent and popular release like the Cullens!
Well they told me would be in stock in 2 weeks.... that was 2 weeks ago....... even given the pandemic.... winmau got it wrong with stock of their release last year and have now made the same mistake this year...... which is just poor ... the marketing was great but what’s the point if you don’t have the stock to sell on the back of it!!!!!!!! .... somebody within that company needs to answer some tough questions on this having made the sme mistake twice....... very poor and that’s an understatement
I got a similar response from a Canadian store with regards to availability of the Cullen darts.  I just cancelled my order.
I feel quite lucky to have gotten a set - and in the correct box as well.

Beautiful darts, but don’t think they really suit me unfortunately.
Shops timelines keep moving back all the time, i`d say if your interested & see them grab them quick
I ordered the 23g version (including repointing) on December 6 directly from RedDragon and the darts finally arrived this week (in Germany). However, the status in my account still reads "processing", I never got a message that they were despatched and I received them in a general grey box instead of the Joe Cullen one.