Harrows Darts.

Game of Thrones- I likey
I watch this series an am mesmerized by all the intrigue. My Fav though is the Mother of the Dragons , I think she gonna cross that ocean with her Dragons and whip all the wanna be Kings. I do like the wee man , hes one of my fav's too. Hes a bit of scoundrel but love his humour. Just a share thing. Oh and the Mother of all Dragons is easy on the eyes I might add.
(01-09-2014, 09:10 PM)*Saber* Wrote: I do like the wee man.

As do I. If you don't know him (or the show) here's a good place to start. Very very very NSFW.
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

I have been wanting to get into this series but I cannot find the first few season on demand or the internet. I am not going to buy something I am not sure I will like.
It should be gettable on HBO-GO, but probably only there.
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

My friends rave about this show, I will get the box set one day
I'm a fan too....yeah Calise sure is a babe. Me likee.

The new season must be coming on soon.
@Poop
hint : torrent site, p2p file sharing, free
MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's
never seen it but its been very popular
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-09-2014, 09:43 PM)brenthahn Wrote:
(01-09-2014, 09:10 PM)*Saber* Wrote: I do like the wee man.

As do I. If you don't know him (or the show) here's a good place to start. Very very very NSFW.
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHx-kita75Y]

yep thats the wee man!!! lol
(01-09-2014, 09:45 PM)uncle poop Wrote: I have been wanting to get into this series but I cannot find the first few season on demand or the internet. I am not going to buy something I am not sure I will like.

Here ya go poopy!! This website has helped me kill countless hours!!
www.watchseries.it/serie/game_of_thrones
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Wow last nights episode was intense as hell.
Still never seen an episode of this - the channel it's on isn't carried by Virgin Media, it's not on Netflix, and I can't see me splashing out on the videos either - think I'll wait for someone to buy me the box set of videos lol
Haven't watched either, and no inclination to start - lol.
Well its one of the best series I have ever watched and I have watched a lot. Has it all Sword play, sex, dragons , humor and more.
I must say, last nights episode was one of the best things I have seen in a very long time!!!
Has to go down as one of the biggest battle scenes in TV / Film history.
Had a feeling the hype would have been too much but it lived up to it in my opinion and more.
wasn't without its flaws (strategy etc) but doesn't take away from it in the slightest for me.

For those who haven't watched I would recommend it as a series - ideal binge watch stuff with around 70 or 80 episodes in total so you are working towards an end - not like the walking dead etc. which just seems like it will ramble and repeat for the foreseeable future!!