Unicorn

?
Hello all... I’m a Welshman down under addicted to darts. 

I hope this site can bring opportunities to connect to others through the beautiful sport. Whether it be trading, learning,  discovering new deals for the small collection at the moment and mainly playing new opponents. I’m looking to try Join a darts club if anyone knows of anything in the Eastern suburbs of Sydney ?

Would love some guidance on where to find what on here. ?

Cheers
Hi and welcome aboard.

In order to trade you need to have made 50 posts before you can use the buy and sell section on here, and for various rules and guides this thread contains various links you may find useful

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/thread-33726.html

There are other threads for various deals, reviews, practice routines, etc on here - just have a look round, and any questions just ask
Welcome to the Forum. 

I suggest you read the Forum Guides - direct link, referenced and linked in the registration process.  Number 7 might be of particular use to you - although I apologise in advance for the technical slant.  I suggest the Google search trick might be your best bet starting out - although it depends on the sort of device you're using, and general familiarity with the concepts involved.

Outside of particular topics you're looking for, the Forum is laid out as follows.  I might add - this is pretty normal for a discussion forum.  Which differs from, say Facebook, in a number of ways:
  1. Big blue bars labelled with general topic categories.  Like the one you're in now is "NEW MEMBERS AREA AND FORUM STUFF"
  2. Sub-forums under those headings.  They have a "nut" icon.  The one we're in right now is "Introduce Yourself Here"
  3. Inside those "Nut" headings are "threads" - which contain posts.  Some are grouped as "Important", which simply means they've been "pinned" to increase visibility at some point.
Depending on your device - some mobile users find Tapatalk helps them.  But have no direct experience myself, so can't offer any advice.

cheers...

Update for new members: We've placed a link to the Forum Guides in the top links (Home, Portal, etc.) section of the Forum.  So it's always available no matter where you go on this site.

Note:  These instructions assume the default theme.  Our responsive theme will look a little different.  But the concepts are the same.
Welcome to the forum
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome along,
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g (why change for something else that probably doesn't work lol)
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 short
FLIGHTS-Chris Dobey
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HOWAY THE LADS Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the forum
Welcome to the forums Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

B: 23g    S: Medium    F: Kite    180s: 2/13
Welcome Jones Bee
Welcome to the forum.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thank you all ?
Welcome Jones Bee - I used to play a lot of darts in the Eastern Suburbs but that was over 30 years ago. Looking around the websites it seems that all the venues  (pubs and clubs) are either closed down or no longer have darts competitions. The only one mentioning darts is Bondi Diggers but these days with Covid I doubt anything will be happening. Pretty much all the RSLs and Easts Leagues used to have both social and competition nights but it looks like no more.
Go to darts - Unicorn Kasumi Sato 23 gram
Reserves - Shot Trailblazers 22 gram
Welcome.
(01-10-2021, 04:22 AM)ShotBuster Wrote: Welcome Jones Bee - I used to play a lot of darts in the Eastern Suburbs but that was over 30 years ago. Looking around the websites it seems that all the venues  (pubs and clubs) are either closed down or no longer have darts competitions. The only one mentioning darts is Bondi Diggers but these days with Covid I doubt anything will be happening. Pretty much all the RSLs and Easts Leagues used to have both social and competition nights but it looks like no more.

I appreciate the reply mate thanks. I’ve found a couple of pubs with decent boards around the place but yes like you said no clubs as of yet. I’ll be giving Bondi diggers a call tomorrow to see what the go is. 

Cheers
Welcome to the Nutz - you’ll like it here- loads of great folks and major info on just about anything to do with darts.