Darts Buddy

Huge fire in Florida
The City of Florida prepare for evacuation as half of the U.S Fire Department wait on standby as a huge fire is waiting to get blown out by Larry, one candle at a time, The fire department estimate it could take months to get under control.

hehehe
MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's
LOL!!!!!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
LOL!!!!
hehehe ya Dirty Dog ! but true lol.
you got me Dirty G. i rushed in to read the post. I want my 30 seconds backGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
my best is yet to come

Favorite player - Justin 'The Force' Pipe.
Bwhahaha
MATCH DARTS: 26g Robbo's
(01-10-2014, 04:32 AM)georgetay Wrote: you got me Dirty G. i rushed in to read the post. I want my 30 seconds backGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

:crylol: me too!!
https://youtu.be/UAFnQoN2s8w  you only see my hands Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.pinterest.com/claudinetrvds/darts/
You Dirty!!! LOL, got me too!!! Happy Birthday Larry!!!
thanks much appreciated
Funny. Well have to have the firemen on speed dial for next time.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
What state is the city of Florida in?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where is the fire extinguisher? Cat 11 423 09-07-2018, 03:58 AM
Last Post: Red'75™