Target Darts.

Red Dragon Darts Gerwyn Price Blue Ice Special Edition Darts Review

You can find more info and buy from the Red Dragon Darts site here: https://www.reddragondarts.com/

For full written review with all pics and video check my Darts Review Channel site here: https://bit.ly/3hQ4IxH

Subscribe to my Youtube channel here: https://bit.ly/2Y9ERqY
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Good review Darren, really nice looking darts i like the black with blue, if they could of blued the flat spots i think they would of looked even better, these will go on the maybe in the future list
Nicely done as always Darren on the review, cheers. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Quality looking barrel from RD, have them in black and the original natural so I'm good methinks. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Just watched enough to get the weight - and add to reviewed dart index. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

But your introductory comments have my attention - I'll watch the whole thing later.  Thanks to the Nutz time zones. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-06-2021, 07:55 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Good review Darren, really nice looking darts i like the black with blue, if they could of blued the flat spots i think they would of looked even better, these will go on the maybe in the future list

Thanks Chris, yeah if it was the same shiny blue it may look good, just did a quick mock up with paint but its not quite the same as its not shiny, so who knows Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(01-06-2021, 08:00 PM)Great White North Wrote: Nicely done as always Darren on the review, cheers. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Quality looking barrel from RD, have them in black and the original natural so I'm good methinks. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks Brad, I like them, look good and feel good to throw Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(01-06-2021, 08:10 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Just watched enough to get the weight - and add to reviewed dart index. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

But your introductory comments have my attention - I'll watch the whole thing later.  Thanks to the Nutz time zones. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers Glen Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Have you seen Price and Claytons WC editions....loads of green on them!
Think Red Dragon might have a real win win with these darts. Good looks and the world title. So, you done yourself good with this review ahead of his title. Nicely chosen to review these and they are an outstanding looking dart.
(01-06-2021, 10:16 PM)PAULCFC Wrote: Have you seen Price and Claytons WC editions....loads of green on them!

Yeah I thought they were a Christmas Edition at first Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(01-07-2021, 12:56 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: Think Red Dragon might have a real win win with these darts. Good looks and the world title. So, you done yourself good with this review ahead of his title. Nicely chosen to review these and they are an outstanding looking dart.

Thanks Tom, its a nice dart, I like em Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Brilliant review, as always.....

These darts are feeling and flying very nice....got them yesterday...i hope RD will launch a World Champion Edition of Gerwyns darts
(01-15-2021, 11:34 AM)volla Wrote: Brilliant review, as always.....

These darts are feeling and flying very nice....got them yesterday...i hope RD will launch a World Champion Edition of Gerwyns darts

Thanks mate! Its a nice dart, much better to throw than I was expecting it to be Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice review as always Darren they look great
(01-16-2021, 01:23 AM)Richa Wrote: Nice review as always Darren they look great

Thanks mate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Legend Darts Eric Bristow Cocked Finger Darts Review Getagrip 18 390 05-29-2021, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  D Craft Japan Hacchi Disc Darts Review Weird Darts Getagrip 13 435 05-26-2021, 06:47 PM
  Winmau Steve Beaton Special Edition Darts Review Getagrip 9 411 03-25-2021, 05:10 PM
  Galaxy Darts | Matt 'Ginja Ninja' Campbell 21g Steel Tip (Black Coating Edition) Luke_Kuechly_59 7 686 03-19-2021, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Crusher17
  Winmau Mervyn King Special Edition Darts Review Getagrip 13 522 03-17-2021, 03:13 PM
  Winmau Ted Hankey Special Edition Darts Review Getagrip 8 446 03-08-2021, 01:24 PM
Last Post: thet
  Bulls Mensur Suljovic Black Edition 23g darts review Getagrip 22 10,561 02-12-2021, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Roet180
  Red Dragon Peter Wright World Champion Special Edition Torpedo Darts Review Getagrip 7 451 02-01-2021, 11:14 AM
  Red Dragon Reviewed Darts JayKay 39 9,763 01-29-2021, 08:09 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Red Dragon Falcon GT's 24g Darts Review Getagrip 10 16,006 01-10-2021, 08:19 PM