Target Darts.

Welcome to Double Top Darts
Just received my first order from Double Top Darts. I was a bit apprehensive having not ordered from here yet but I was not disappointed.
9 days from the time I placed my order to arrival on my front porch. Google maps has this pinned at nearly 5000 miles. Across the Atlantic and across the USofA. Not too shabby Double Top. My order was shipped in a hard cardboard box as well and I can not be more satisfied.

Grateful to have Double Top as a sponsor of our forum.
Welcome Gary/DT!
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Been using them recently and they are brilliant!!….. great selection and prompt supply to you when you order
Doubletop continues to impress the heck out of me.
I've quite of few orders the last three months with them and never an issue.
Prompt tracking service for £5 across the pond is exceptional. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My latest order of Exact barrels arrived in 7 days and I'm again awaiting another, go figure. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Good on you Doubletop, you've got a definite return customer in me. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-07-2021, 01:16 PM)Great White North Wrote: Doubletop continues to impress the heck out of me.
I've quite of few orders the last three months with them and never an issue.
Prompt tracking service for £5 across the pond is exceptional. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My latest order of Exact barrels arrived in 7 days and I'm again awaiting another, go figure. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Good on you Doubletop, you've got a definite return customer in me. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thats great! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.