Harrows Darts.

Show us your 180's 2021
Show us your 180's for 2021, Limit of 3 pictures per post, delete pictures when replying, we love 180's but we dont need to see everyone you hit everyday
Decided to have 10 minutes with the customs before starting some work and hit this one - I don't normally take pics, but would be rude not to as it's my first of the new year Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-01-2021, 11:40 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Decided to have 10 minutes with the customs before starting some work and hit this one - I don't normally take pics, but would be rude not to as it's my first of the new year Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nice one Mike, liking them customs of yours too. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
IIRC you kicked off this same thread last year, consistent you are.
Happy New Year. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Not sure but think you may be right - hopefully I can spend a bit more time on the board this year though compared to last
Good for the rest of the year now. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-28-2020, 08:33 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Show us your 180's for 2021, Limit of 3 pictures, delete pictures when replying, we love 180's but we dont need to see everyone you hit everyday

Trust me that limit isn't going to be a problem
Great stuff!!!

Keep em coming!!!!
Crusher17 Wrote:Show us your 180's for 2021, Limit of 3 pictures

Is that a limit for individuals uploading in the thread for the whole of 2021? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Here is my first for this year.It ain´t pretty but i´m just grateful that i still have a few "Open windows" where i can hit what i aim for.

Happy New Year all you nutz!Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Taxi for Mr Nelson!
(01-01-2021, 09:03 PM)derryfilm Wrote: Happy New Year all you nutz!

Nice one!!
First 2021 180
And my first in over a month for sure.
Really taking a liking to hankeys....all though after throwing for a few hours today I don’t think it hasn’t anything to do with which darts .
Don’t take many 180 pics nowadays but thought I’d grab my first of 2021. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One to start the year off right ....

If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
The 1st of the year thanks to Carnage 23gGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

23g Target Gabriel Clemens (and first one of 2021 for me)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us what came in the mail 2021 Crusher17 563 34,260 1 hour ago
Last Post: Keith Bolster