Target Darts.

Show us your 180's 2021
New darts, new closer grouping :-?

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Mc Kicks Premium Gold 24 gr.
Harrows Short Supergrip stems
Harrows Retina kites
Cheers!
Angel of Darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Current set-up:
Target Mikuru Suzuki II
Harrows Supergrip midi stems
Harrows Retina kites
thrown at 
 Unicorn Eclipse HD (now with old Bulls number ring)
Glad I scuffed up the points today Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

First one in a while after falling out of love with the game....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
#28/2021:

Started June 2017
Favorite darts in use: Designa Mustang V2 21g/23g; Winmau Vendetta 22g
Boards: XQMax Razor Pro; One80 Gladiator II
Best leg: 14 darts
Highest checkout: 160
180's 2018: 14
180's 2019: 55
180's 2020: 75
180's 2021: 28
Something completly different. Firtst time ever tryin smooth dart. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts ... Red Dragon Pegasus 24 g.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
Today my latest addition arrived from DoubleTop.....only 5 days to Germany....well done.....

They have sent me wonderful Unicorn darts from Nandor Bezzeg 23g
An old Champions Choice board, showing its age... dusty but never really used it much over the years, it's been left to degrade  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nice little grouping and had to be close considering the size of target  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts - Unknown - 31mm barrel  --  Dart Weight - 21.9g throwing
Darts - Unicorn Dum Dum - 24.5mm barrel  --  Dart Weight - 17.9g throwing
Stems - Shanghai Satin Nylon 34mm  --  Flights - Designa Mini
Board - One80 Gladiator II  --  Light - Homemade LED Dimmer Ring
180's - Lost count  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.   --  Highest Shot out - 170
Best sequence thrown - 9 Perfect Darts in practice

I’ve developed this odd pattern for a lot of my 180’s lately. Not that I’m complaining, I’ll take them in any form they come in but it’s curious. 

It has sadly been too long since my previous 180 this year. These Winmau Diamonds just felt great today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us what came in the mail 2021 Crusher17 335 22,214 04-21-2021, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Colt