Shot Darts

Red Dragon Peter Wright World Championship Tapered Special Edition Darts Review

They need to make the names of these darts easier lol!

Merry Christmas all!

You can buy the darts at the Red Dragon site here: https://www.reddragondarts.com/darts/pet...al-edition

Be sure to check the full detailed written review with all pics and video on my Darts Review Channel site here: https://bit.ly/34HVJcV

Subscribe to my Youtube channel here: https://bit.ly/2Y9ERqY
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Will watch a little later as got a film on at the moment - have already added to the review index though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks Mike! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Wow, lot happening with these darts.  Both machining-wise and visually.  The Peter Wright / Red Dragon selling franchise continues - lol.

Seemed to fly well for you,  but can see middle and rear grippers getting the most out of these.  Despite the excellent review, doubt they'll grace my collection.  Have the worst luck with Customs and Red Dragon. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Happy holidays Darren...

I don't want to look at this review. If the darts are close to what I like to throw I'll have to get them. But I agree the name uses too much ink, oh wait no ink involved.

You folks knew I couldn't resist looking at this review. Darren I know these would look good in my hands. They are a wee bit long but I like the color and the cut.

Thank you for taking the time to review these on Christmas Eve. I wish you and your family a happy holiday and see you next year with those torpedoes you mentioned.
Great review, I like the shape, I'm finding similar darts fit my hand well
Of course the reason for the downturn and eventual extinction of the human race was the gradual loss of Tungsten as an entity known only as "Snakebite" consumed all known supplies of the important element rendering the entire planet vulnerable to annihilation from various forms of viral severe acute respiratory syndrome infections that were developed in secret by the Pangolin hegemony in the early parts of what the humans had called the 21st century.

The fact that the humble Pangolin managed to conceal there advanced genocidal biological weapons technology from the humans for decades and then successfully wiped humans from the planet in a brutal series of Coronavirus plagues to enable them to become the dominant mammalian creature on the planet for over ten thousand years.

What is Snakebite? - A toxic combination of fizzy lager and unpalatable apple cider.
(The elders of the Pangolin Hegemony has deemed this topic as Classified Material.)
----
Nice review - and those Pangolins put the strangest things inside crackers - took me a while to decode it before Crimble Lunch.
Ryk is currently using:-
 Arrows - 16g Harrows Girls Lolita (Reflex C type):: Stems - Edgeglow Purple Short :: Flights - Rie Hoshino Marathon :: - Winmau Blade 6
::
Wink 
Nice darts, reminds me a lot of the PL15 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thank you for making this review on Christmas Eve. Happy Christmas everyone.
Great review as always. Merry Christmas!
Liberal heathen
I call it the Snakebite trying to be The Cobra Jelle Klaasen darts.

Look good but not great for me. I prefer the previous version. Thought they were perfect.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Current Darts in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
                               Target Phil Taylor Gen 3 18gm

Check out my podcast "Autism State of Mind", on Spotify.
Wink 
Great review as usual, Darren. You're killing my wallet.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
25gr Shot Viking Berserker steel tip
20gr Shot Toni Alcinas soft tip

The difference between playing to win and playing to not lose is massive.
(12-24-2020, 08:26 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Wow, lot happening with these darts.  Both machining-wise and visually.  The Peter Wright / Red Dragon selling franchise continues - lol.

Seemed to fly well for you,  but can see middle and rear grippers getting the most out of these.  Despite the excellent review, doubt they'll grace my collection.  Have the worst luck with Customs and Red Dragon. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Happy holidays Darren...

Thanks Glen and sorry for late reply, just catching up now, hope you had a great christmas too! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(12-25-2020, 01:33 AM)SlingBlade Wrote: I don't want to look at this review. If the darts are close to what I like to throw I'll have to get them.  But I agree the name uses too much ink, oh wait no ink involved.

You folks knew I couldn't resist looking at this review. Darren I know these would look good in my hands. They are a wee bit long but I like the color and the cut.

Thank you for taking the time to review these on Christmas Eve. I wish you and your family a happy holiday and see you next year with those torpedoes you mentioned.

LOL you have to look, you are Nutz! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Thanks Tom, hope you had a great one too! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(12-25-2020, 09:27 AM)Hazza Wrote: Great review, I like the shape, I'm finding similar darts fit my hand well

Thanks mate! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(12-25-2020, 10:46 AM)Ryk Wrote: Of course the reason for the downturn and eventual extinction of the human race was the gradual loss of Tungsten as an entity known only as "Snakebite" consumed all known supplies of the important element rendering the entire planet vulnerable to annihilation from various forms of viral severe acute respiratory syndrome infections that were developed in secret by the Pangolin hegemony in the early parts of what the humans had called the 21st century.

The fact that the humble Pangolin managed to conceal there advanced genocidal biological weapons technology from the humans for decades and then successfully wiped humans from the planet in a brutal series of Coronavirus plagues to enable them to become the dominant mammalian creature on the planet for over ten thousand years. 

What is Snakebite? - A toxic combination of fizzy lager and unpalatable apple cider.
(The elders of the Pangolin Hegemony has deemed this topic as Classified Material.)
----
Nice review - and those Pangolins put the strangest things inside crackers - took me a while to decode it before Crimble Lunch.

There is always the trees, if we run out of tungsten, oh wait! Maybe its best to retire Peter instead? LOL cheers Ryk Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(12-25-2020, 01:16 PM)Marcel de Keyzer Wrote: Nice darts, reminds me a lot of the PL15 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thank you for making this review on Christmas Eve. Happy Christmas everyone.

Thanks Marcel, all the best! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(12-25-2020, 06:25 PM)cubdog Wrote: Great review as always. Merry Christmas!

Thanks mate, hope you had a good one! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(12-27-2020, 04:06 AM)LethalEagle Wrote: I call it the Snakebite trying to be The Cobra Jelle Klaasen darts.

Look good but not great for me. I prefer the previous version. Thought they were perfect.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

They are a little like those I guess Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(12-27-2020, 07:38 AM)cj5150 Wrote: Great review as usual, Darren. You're killing my wallet.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

LOL thanks mate! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Great review Darren thanks. Hope you and your family had a great Christmas
Darts: 22g Legend Bristow Cocked Finger 
Shafts: Unicorn Element Medium 
Flights: Standard No.2

Thank you for another great review.
Looks like I am staying with the original World Championship darts as my secondary set to my Snakebite Lunar SE darts.
Peter Wright has dropped them already, too.
Maybe with some Trident points ...
(12-27-2020, 07:33 PM)rich345 Wrote: Great review Darren thanks. Hope you and your family had a great Christmas

Thanks Rich, yeah great thanks, hope same for you too! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(12-27-2020, 10:34 PM)Don Q Wrote: Thank you for another great review.
Looks like I am staying with the original World Championship darts as my secondary set to my Snakebite Lunar SE darts.
Peter Wright has dropped them already, too.
Maybe with some Trident points ...

Thanks Don, lol he will never stop switching, crazy! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Red Dragon Jonny Clayton GOLD Darts Review Getagrip 21 288 01-16-2022, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Red Dragon Gerwyn Price Contour Darts Review Getagrip 10 207 01-07-2022, 05:55 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Unicorn Gary Anderson Special Edition Anderson 180 Darts Review Getagrip 21 569 12-27-2021, 08:51 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish
  Reddragon Peter Wright Snakebite Lunar SE 22g Don Q 13 2,015 12-09-2021, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Vancooln21
  Unicorn John Lowe World Champion Phase 2 Golden 21g darts review Getagrip 41 12,319 12-06-2021, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Tomislav Smolcic
  Red Dragon Jonny Clayton Special Edition Premier League Darts Review Getagrip 9 253 12-02-2021, 07:53 PM
  Winmau 2022 Simon Whitlock Black Gold Edition Darts Review Getagrip 10 255 10-31-2021, 10:25 AM
  Unicorn 2022 Gary Anderson World Champion Phase 5 Darts Review Getagrip 24 702 10-24-2021, 04:45 PM
Last Post: NeoRox
  Peter Wright Snakebite PL15 24g darts review Getagrip 37 31,761 09-22-2021, 02:52 PM
  Red Dragon Virage 22g Darts Review Getagrip 30 3,790 09-01-2021, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Borisbbadd