Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Shot Darts Kyle Anderson Battler Darts Review

For more info check the Shot site here: https://shotdarts.com/

For places to buy check here: https://www.shotdarts.com/pages/where-to-buy

To see the full written review with this video and all pics visit my Darts Review Channel site here: https://bit.ly/2UPGM2T

Subscribe to my Youtube channel here: https://bit.ly/2Y9ERqY
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Will give a watch after the darts.  Already added to the reviewed dart index. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-22-2020, 09:07 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Will give a watch after the darts.  Already added to the reviewed dart index. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks Glen Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Is the point/barrel transition a bit tighter than standard? Dodgy eyes but they look like they have less of a lip at the front. Could keep those choice flights in bonzer condition when the barrel and flight don't get an amorous pash on.

Weird thing about spring onion darts - I rear grip but one of my fingers usually sit on the top of the barrel, but fall in just behind the back of the bulb bit on a spring onion, so my throw generates even more forward oomph - more than expected anyhow.

Nice review. You shall ride eternal, Shiny and Chrome! (Apart from the cinder etched bit.)
Ryk is currently using:-

Arrows - 16g Harrows Girls Lolita (Reflex Conversion C type):: Stems Edgeglow Purple Short :: Flights Rie Hoshino Marathon :: - Winmau Blade 6
::

(11-23-2020, 01:36 PM)Ryk Wrote: Is the point/barrel transition a bit tighter than standard? Dodgy eyes but they look like they have less of a lip at the front. Could keep those choice flights in bonzer condition when the barrel and flight don't get an amorous pash on.

Weird thing about spring onion darts - I rear grip but one of my fingers usually sit on the top of the barrel, but fall in just behind the back of the bulb bit on a spring onion, so my throw generates even more forward oomph - more than expected anyhow.

Nice review. You shall ride eternal, Shiny and Chrome! (Apart from the cinder etched bit.)

think its just the same as usual on the transisition. Cheers Ryk! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I really like the look of these,  bit different,
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

(11-24-2020, 02:08 PM)Bounce Out Wrote: I really like the look of these,  bit different,

Yeah they are Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unicorn 2022 Gary Anderson Phase 5 Noir Darts Review Getagrip 11 149 4 hours ago
Last Post: Papa w
  Unicorn 2022 Gary Anderson World Champion Phase 5 Darts Review Getagrip 13 241 07-19-2021, 09:33 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Shot Zen Jutsu Darts Review Includes Rare 180 By Me Getagrip 8 362 06-25-2021, 05:22 PM
  Shot Darts Zen Tanto Darts Review Getagrip 12 562 06-24-2021, 02:07 PM
  Shot Darts Gordon Mathers Darts Review Getagrip 10 255 06-02-2021, 04:31 PM
  Shot! and Shot Gear reviewed Darts mc1958 36 6,089 06-01-2021, 04:36 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Legend Darts Eric Bristow Cocked Finger Darts Review Getagrip 18 438 05-29-2021, 01:52 PM
  D Craft Japan Hacchi Disc Darts Review Weird Darts Getagrip 13 454 05-26-2021, 06:47 PM
  Shot Mindaugas Barauskas 25g Darts Review Getagrip 12 375 05-26-2021, 02:03 PM
  Shot Zen Satori Darts Review Getagrip 12 406 04-28-2021, 02:10 PM