Harrows Darts.

Quantum Darts Backlash Darts Review

Buy from Quantum Darts site here: https://www.quantumdarts.co.uk/product-c...clearance/

For detailed written review with all pics and video check my Darts Review Channel site here: https://bit.ly/2J29oUr

Subscribe to my Youtube channel here: https://bit.ly/2Y9ERqY
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Will watch the video later as in the middle of a few things at the moment, but another great looking dart from Quantum Darts - have already added to the review index Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-22-2020, 10:32 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Will watch the video later as in the middle of a few things at the moment, but another great looking dart from Quantum Darts - have already added to the review index Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks Mike, its a neat dart Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice looking barrel and totally agree steel would be a desirable product.
I'm watching it atm in the small window. I planned to play some music on youtube while browsing here and I play this instead:-)
(11-22-2020, 05:37 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Nice looking barrel and totally agree steel would be a desirable product.

(11-22-2020, 06:18 PM)elevendarter Wrote: I'm watching it atm in the small window. I planned to play some music on youtube while browsing here and I play this instead:-)

lol I will sing next time for you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(11-22-2020, 08:28 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 06:18 PM)elevendarter Wrote: I'm watching it atm in the small window. I planned to play some music on youtube while browsing here and I play this instead:-)

lol I will sing next time for you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cool. Go rehearse You Suffer by Napalm Death. It's a pretty short track :-)

hmmm, could be hard to remember that one Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Gotta give love to Quantum for their work in soft tip in the UK. Great design all in all, and love the Wales flights too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Current Dart in Use: Quantum Darts Paradox 17.5gm
(11-24-2020, 12:16 AM)LethalEagle Wrote: Gotta give love to Quantum for their work in soft tip in the UK. Great design all in all, and love the Wales flights too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Yeah nice darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shot Darts Kyle Anderson Battler Darts Review Getagrip 6 258 11-24-2020, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Quantum Darts reviewed darts mc1958 6 1,168 11-22-2020, 10:30 AM
Last Post: mc1958
  Quantum Darts Scott Marsh Darts Review Getagrip 10 288 09-18-2020, 07:32 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish
  Falcon F2 Darts Review Exclusive To Darts Clearance On eBay Getagrip 9 361 08-25-2020, 03:46 PM
  Quantum Darts Telstar 26g Darts Review Getagrip 10 627 08-13-2020, 04:07 PM
  Quantum Darts Resonance 22g Darts Review Getagrip 18 696 04-11-2020, 11:59 AM
  Quantum Darts QD600 24g darts review Getagrip 21 3,710 04-11-2019, 03:39 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Quantum Darts Aphelion 25g darts review Getagrip 17 1,754 02-01-2019, 05:16 PM
  Master Darts, Jyhan Artut, 90% Tungsten, 18G Soft Tip Darts Review Ehudakineyah 7 1,640 10-29-2018, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Bloodycut
  Quantum Darts - QD700 - Review vanJupp 13 1,845 09-27-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Jim_sol