Darts Buddy

Hi Everyone
Evening all!
Recently become obsessed with darts and seems to be getting more and more as time goes on. Started playing properly mid august and currently have a 58 average. 
Currently having a few days off from throwing as I think I over did it and maybe strained my arm..?‍♂️ Despite doing multiple contact sports throughout my life darts has taken the podium for first proper injury lol. 
Trying to play as many people as possible although thanks to covid that's all online but can't wait to try and join a team when this is all over! 

I'm documenting the journey on my instagram account of the same name and if you want to check it out it is Roadto180_ 

Darts of choice at the minute are target bolide 04s 23g but I'm awaiting on an arrival of some harrow predators I'm looking forward to trying. 

Hoping to meet like minded people and learn as much as I can to try and be the best player I can be.
Hi and welcome aboard Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the forum
Welcome to dartsnutz!

cheers...
Hi, welcome to the forum.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
Welcome.

Hope your arm gets better soon.

58 average. Not bad for a recent player. keep it up.
Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
'Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the forum and heal fast to get back to the board soon.
Welcome to the forum and may the darts be with you
Welcome to the forums Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

B: 23g   S: Tweenie   F: Shape   180s: 2/25
Welcome to the forum
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome along,
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g
SHAFTS-Unicorn Gripper 4 Elements (short)
FLIGHTS-Unicorn Chris Dobey Big Wing 100g Micron
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HA'WAY THE TOON  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.