Darts Buddy

Designa darts
Hello

What is people’s opinions on designa darts? There are some nice looking sets so might give them a try. Would anyone know if they are UK made. Thank you for the advice
No complaints. They seem decent enough. According to their packaging, they're made in China - it shouldn't matter though, should it?
(11-21-2020, 01:35 PM)Jefferz Wrote: No complaints. They seem decent enough. According to their packaging, they're made in China - it shouldn't matter though, should it?

Cheers for reply. Being made in China doesn’t matter but I do like English made darts
I have three sets and like all three. Tough to beat for the price. I am looking at buying two more sets. Started off as an inexpensive way to try different shapes, grips and weights but I have found I just like the darts so I have stuck with them. I like them better than my Unicorns.
I like Designa darts, throwing a set at the moment and have a few sets in my "collection".

If you want UK made then that just leaves you with Harrows I believe?

Loxley I think also make their darts in the UK.

There might be a few other, smaller companies that have their darts made here, but not many.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

B: 23g   S: Tweenie   F: Shape   180s: 2/25
Great quality and price, just hit the buy button with no worries
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
jt4527 Wrote:If you want UK made then that just leaves you with Harrows I believe?

Loxley I think also make their darts in the UK.

I was thinking Datadart too but i could be wrong?.
A lot of designa darts are made by Retriever. I assumed they are English but not really sure
So Designa darts and Darts Clearance darts are from the same source then.
I've got a few sets. Nothing wrong with Designa.
(11-21-2020, 11:25 PM)Jefferz Wrote: So Designa darts and Darts Clearance darts are from the same source then.

Kind of. Designa used to be a mixture of more brands. Retriever, Nodor, Unicorn and others.
Good quality, good price, good selection of different styles.
In short: give them a try.
(11-21-2020, 10:41 PM)Tormentor Wrote: A lot of designa darts are made by Retriever. I assumed they are English but not really sure
Retriever are English, they also make some Target darts, some Mission ones and probably a few others too they also own/are Elkadart and Falcon.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are designa darts winmau? B2B180 4 388 02-19-2020, 11:22 AM
Last Post: NiteEyez
  Cheap Darts Shop Designa DAVEISTHENAME 5 289 10-18-2019, 12:48 PM
Last Post: GONKO
  Designa gold razor grip darts Rollback 7 374 10-16-2019, 04:38 PM
Last Post: rich345