Harrows Darts.

Darts stats app suggestions
Hi all, 
Any suggestions on any decent apps to download/subscribe to for detailed stats and analysis to log my progress on darts etc.

I tend to use russ bray vs dart bot but only gives basic stats. 

I want to see how many 20' I hit in individual legs, averages, consistency of other numbers hit, trends etc so I can gradually see my averages get better and compare post results etc.

Hope this makes some sense.
Moved to the darts practice room, where the index of training apps and related discussions are located.
I use n01 and the plugin stats. Not saying a thing about 20's but still a lot of useful info to track.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Here's more..
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Is this an app or only on pc?
I don't understand why you would want to see how many 20's you're hitting in a game of 501?
If the T20 is blocked with your first dart(s), don't you aim at T19? 
Following any out chart will also suggest you to go for T19 for a number of checkouts which makes it quite irrelevant how many 20's you've hit.

If you want to see your hitting abilities for 20's or T20 I would suggest you to do practice rounds with "100 darts@20" or the popuplar "Sigma test".

Anyway, here's different views of the -01 stats when you're playing on GoDartsPro.com.

Started playing darts again in the beginning of July 2017 (after years of no darts at all).
Created and launched the website GoDartsPro.com in September 2017

180's
2020 - 118/200
2019 - 89/200
2018 - 168/100
2017 - 38

Highest checkout - 139

Playing with:
Steel-tip: Red Dragon Rouge 24, 
Winmau Vanguard 24g, Winmau Danny Noppert, Winmau Mark Webster, Winmau Simon Whitlock

Soft-tip: Harrows Magnum 97% 18g
(11-18-2020, 10:37 PM)Craddyson Wrote: Is this an app or only on pc?

https://www.nakka.com/soft/n01/index_eng.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where is my N01 Stats CSV File? Bullsigh 9 561 03-02-2019, 10:08 PM
Last Post: elevendarter