Germany:
Tretlager (Wassertrüdingen)

Denmark:
PROdart (Albertslund)

Japan:
Aiming Zept (Kanagawa)

Canada:
Toronto Darts And Games (Toronto)

The above list taken from here - https://loxleydarts.com/blogs/blog/dart-shops-stockists
Thing with TD&G there stock always says 2 weeks
Thanks for posting. We are being contacted by shops all the time. It's a slow drawn out process at the moment as we have to stock manage very carefully so people are not dissapointed.

I think Switzerland is next and another in Germany.

Obviously in UK there's a lot of interest and we are in talks with big name shops and distributors.

What we don't want to do is go down the Amazon route as we feel a danger this is driving the brick and mortar shops out of business and I'm sure all of us here just love nothing better than visiting our local darts shop and spending half a day browsing and throwing. It was magical as kids and it is magical now!!!
Loxley Darts is manufacturer and sponsor of professional darts players Ryan Searle, Matthew Edgar, Aaron Beeney, Steve Hine.

Visit our Loxley Darts shop or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or YouTube.
How high is the shipping cost to Germany if I order direct from Loxley?
I ask because the one German store added a little bit too much to the UK prices (as almost always) and I'm a little cautious to continue the checkout process until the cost is displayed.
(11-21-2020, 12:50 PM)Cateye Wrote: How high is the shipping cost to Germany if I order direct from Loxley?
I ask because the one German store added a little bit too much to the UK prices (as almost always) and I'm a little cautious to continue the checkout process until the cost is displayed.

Germany is £3,95

Bear in mind the GBP exchange rate is terrible at the moment (think it's about 1.08 last time I checked) which does skew the prices in favour of the pound over the Euros. If and when the exchange rate flips back a little higher that shop might seem a little more favourable.
Loxley Darts is manufacturer and sponsor of professional darts players Ryan Searle, Matthew Edgar, Aaron Beeney, Steve Hine.

Visit our Loxley Darts shop or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or YouTube.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Loxley & Darts Review Channel / Darts Nutz = Giveaway Loxley 9 240 10-21-2020, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  New from Loxley mc1958 5 271 10-07-2020, 10:11 PM
Last Post: Spangle
  Introduction to Loxley Darts Loxley 14 434 09-17-2020, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Loxley