Shot Darts

Red Dragon Darts Camaro Darts Review

More info on Red Dragon Darts: https://www.reddragondarts.com/

Full review with all pics and video on my Darts Review Channel site here: https://bit.ly/2IIFfJn

Subscribe to my Youtube channel here: https://bit.ly/2Y9ERqY
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Will have a gander at the video at half time of the footie, but nice looking darts and a more than decent price - have already added to the review index Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice looking barrel for sure plenty of rear grippers will like them
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, VOKS Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
I think I could like that one, thanks for the review Darren.

P.S. Baxter ( the most spoiled dog in the history of the world ) say's hey to Rocky !!!
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
Not sure what you mean about the Stems...(3m10s+ on the motion picture video doodah) they look like they put the flights in the same place distance wise... just an optical illusion due to the contrast of Ermine White polycarbonate and superior aluminium alloy topper coated in a daring Tuxedo Black coating - they always make econobox Nylon stems look basic and clunky.
Enough of the fun! Never quite liked the look of the nose of the dart - despite that lean front taper, the point/barrel transition looks abrupt - I guess with a trident cone it would still have a ridge here - at least it would be angled. Another of those optical illusions I guess if Rocky the Oche can hit a pair of niners. Nice review.
Ryk is currently using:-
 Arrows - 16g Harrows Girls Lolita (Reflex C type):: Stems - Edgeglow Purple Short :: Flights - Rie Hoshino Marathon :: - Winmau Blade 6
::
(11-15-2020, 09:05 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Will have a gander at the video at half time of the footie, but nice looking darts and a more than decent price - have already added to the review index Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks Mike! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(11-15-2020, 10:40 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Nice looking barrel for sure plenty of rear grippers will like them

Indeed Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(11-16-2020, 01:21 AM)Borisbbadd Wrote: I think I could like that one, thanks for the review Darren.

P.S. Baxter ( the most spoiled dog in the history of the world ) say's hey to Rocky !!!

LOL Rocky likes the sound of the most spoiled dog in the world, he said hello and can he live with you?

(11-16-2020, 10:33 AM)Ryk Wrote: Not sure what you mean about the Stems...(3m10s+ on the motion picture video doodah) they look like they put the flights in the same place distance wise... just an optical illusion due to the contrast of Ermine White polycarbonate and superior aluminium alloy topper coated in a daring Tuxedo Black coating - they always make econobox Nylon stems look basic and clunky.
Enough of the fun! Never quite liked the look of the nose of the dart - despite that lean front taper, the point/barrel transition looks abrupt - I guess with a trident cone it would still have a ridge here - at least it would be angled. Another of those optical illusions I guess if Rocky the Oche can hit a pair of niners. Nice review.

The stems are 4mm shorter than my medium nylon stems though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Thanks Ryk Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I've always liked the look of these darts and I've just managed to resist buying, this review is not helping  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Great Review (as always)

I think these are the darts Darius Labanauskas used before joining Cosmo? Your basically getting a Cosmo Labanasukas barrel but at a fraction of the price 

Theyd look nice if I dug out some green, yellow and red Cosmo stems.....

Might have to finally give in and get myself a set  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-16-2020, 02:04 PM)RedHat180 Wrote: I've always liked the look of these darts and I've just managed to resist buying, this review is not helping  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Great Review (as always)

I think these are the darts Darius Labanauskas used before joining Cosmo? Your basically getting a Cosmo Labanasukas barrel but at a fraction of the price 

Theyd look nice if I dug out some green, yellow and red Cosmo stems.....

Might have to finally give in and get myself a set  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

LOL thanks! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

The darts have arrived today !!!   

I'd like to be throwing them now, but I have to be honest with myself and say I'm not playing well at the moment so it wouldn't be fair to judge these darts when I'm not even playing well with my old faithful darts.

Can't wait to try them out in a few weeks thoughGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-18-2020, 03:21 PM)RedHat180 Wrote: The darts have arrived today !!!   

I'd like to be throwing them now, but I have to be honest with myself and say I'm not playing well at the moment so it wouldn't be fair to judge these darts when I'm not even playing well with my old faithful darts.

Can't wait to try them out in a few weeks thoughGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  S7 Reviews #14: 24g Red Dragon Sky Pro R Darts Serial 7hriller 2 74 01-16-2022, 10:01 PM
Last Post: Capp
  Red Dragon Reviewed Darts JayKay 44 10,332 01-16-2022, 09:36 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Red Dragon Jonny Clayton GOLD Darts Review Getagrip 21 288 01-16-2022, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Red Dragon Gerwyn Price Contour Darts Review Getagrip 10 207 01-07-2022, 05:55 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Red Dragon Jonny Clayton Special Edition Premier League Darts Review Getagrip 9 253 12-02-2021, 07:53 PM
  Red Dragon Virage 22g Darts Review Getagrip 30 3,790 09-01-2021, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Borisbbadd
  Red Dragon Peter Wright Euro 11 Element Gold PC20 Darts Review Getagrip 6 388 08-21-2021, 04:25 PM
  Red Dragon Peter Wright World Champion Special Edition Torpedo Darts Review Getagrip 7 533 02-01-2021, 11:14 AM
  Red Dragon Darts Gerwyn Price Blue Ice Special Edition Darts Review Getagrip 11 856 01-16-2021, 10:09 AM
  Red Dragon Falcon GT's 24g Darts Review Getagrip 10 16,123 01-10-2021, 08:19 PM