Target Darts.

New Granboard 132
Granboard are launching a European spec soft tip board. This would make soft tip more enjoyable for me as I come from steel tip originally. I still enjoy playing on the larger boards here in Singapore, but I would rather play on this at home. https://gran-darts.com/en/pages/granboar...azXdIhmuNk

Questions for any EU soft-tippers out there:
  • Is it standard to play a split bull, same as steel tip? 
  • Do you guys normally play Double-out or is Master-out more common in 501?
As Granboard seems to be popular mainly in Asia and North America, do you think this will spark interest there?
hello yeah this is euro board size we play in europe on this size boards ,its same size like steel board ,i would buy something like this to play online ,i don't know why they didn't add some edge around the target to catch missed darts when aiming double othervise good,is it posible to play with computer and training games on this boards ?
Wow, I love this, didn't know something like this exists, I was actually surprised of OG granboard and nexus with those big targets. If it only had red ,green ,black color scheme it'd be perfect.

Found a video on YT Blaž, check it, doesn't let me post links here. Should check into rules , if 132 granboard player can play against normal granboard I think there'd be more than enough players but on the other hand would give the user of original one unfair advantage so probably not a thing.

I think it's safe to say there's more than enough place to catch strays when doing doubles, check videos.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-08-2021, 12:41 AM)robinsonfunk Wrote: Wow, I love this, didn't know something like this exists, I was actually surprised of OG granboard and nexus with those big targets. If it only had red ,green ,black color scheme it'd be perfect.

Found a video on YT Blaž, check it, doesn't let me post links here. Should check into rules , if 132 granboard player can play against normal granboard I think there'd be more than enough players but on the other hand would give the user of original one unfair advantage so probably not a thing.

I think it's safe to say there's more than enough place to catch strays when doing doubles, check videos.

Pic removed

There's a reason we link to the Forum Guides in the registration process.  I guess I'll have to think of more places to put it.  But not sure that'll help - you have to read it. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

See number 1:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/thread-33726.html
Dully noted Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I did notice the embed video button but that didn't feel okay since it isn't my video. He'll surely find it on his own.
(01-08-2021, 12:19 AM)Blaž Benedik Wrote: hello yeah this is euro board size we play in europe on this size boards ,its same size like steel board ,i would buy something like this to play online ,i don't know why they didn't add some edge around the target to catch missed darts when aiming double othervise good,is it posible to play with computer and training games on this boards ?

Yeah, you can play the computer at 01 games and cricket. They have a good selection of practice/training games and the stat keeping is decent.

Their online games are usually busy and can always get a game on the larger boards, not sure how busy these new smaller ones are though.