Harrows Darts.

Darts practice routines
A video jug article with Bob Anderson: https://www.videojug.com/film/a-guide-to...e-routines

Some useful links on routines:

https://www.100megsfree.com/thedartdog/p...rtdog.html

https://www.crowsdarts.com/practice.html

https://www.darts501.com/Practice.htm
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Thanks Grip, Informative sites. quote "you can practice 8 hours per day , but if it isn't good practice then it won't help" unquote. these folks have a very systematic approach and efforts.
my best is yet to come

Favorite player - Justin 'The Force' Pipe.
8 hours! I'm lucky if I can do 30 mins Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I have a set routine at the moment when i get home from work where to start i go around the board, 1 to 20 aiming at the treble on each number. I get 3 points for a treble, 2 for a double and 1 for a single. Then i throw 9 darts at the bull as a little bit of fun and then i throw at every double starting from 1 and through to 20 till i hit every one. After that i play 30 legs of 501 to a finish and record all the legs to see how many darts each leg takes, how many 100+, 140+ & 180+......

Anyone else do anything like this?
(01-10-2014, 10:57 AM)TANGO2009 Wrote: I have a set routine at the moment when i get home from work where to start i go around the board, 1 to 20 aiming at the treble on each number. I get 3 points for a treble, 2 for a double and 1 for a single. Then i throw 9 darts at the bull as a little bit of fun and then i throw at every double starting from 1 and through to 20 till i hit every one. After that i play 30 legs of 501 to a finish and record all the legs to see how many darts each leg takes, how many 100+, 140+ & 180+......

Hello Tango and welcome to the site.

That first one you do is called 180, I often play that and its a great practice. I would usually just throw the darts any old how to start warming my arm up then I would play round the clock on singles then round the clock on doubles then play 180 and then finish off with a few legs of 501.

I like your routine though so thanks for sharing Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(01-10-2014, 11:01 AM)Getagrip Wrote:
(01-10-2014, 10:57 AM)TANGO2009 Wrote: I have a set routine at the moment when i get home from work where to start i go around the board, 1 to 20 aiming at the treble on each number. I get 3 points for a treble, 2 for a double and 1 for a single. Then i throw 9 darts at the bull as a little bit of fun and then i throw at every double starting from 1 and through to 20 till i hit every one. After that i play 30 legs of 501 to a finish and record all the legs to see how many darts each leg takes, how many 100+, 140+ & 180+......

Hello Tango and welcome to the site.

That first one you do is called 180, I often play that and its a great practice. I would usually just throw the darts any old how to start warming my arm up then I would play round the clock on singles then round the clock on doubles then play 180 and then finish off with a few legs of 501.

I like your routine though so thanks for sharing Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Im happy to share, will be interesting to hear anyone else's practice routines. Maybe see what sort of averages people are hitting and then i can compare to see how well or bad im doing....lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Elevendarter’s excel spreadsheets for your practice routines elevendarter 121 22,449 11-08-2020, 07:35 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Practice Routines - August 19 Sean1e 8 796 01-03-2020, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Bigsteve85
  Suitability Practice Routines ChinapplePunks 2 605 02-21-2018, 07:18 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  Darts Practice Routines (Dartsnutz University: All Levels) guest2 14 7,476 09-17-2017, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Michael Balfour
  Red dragon practice routines rvh1991 3 2,636 07-25-2015, 04:40 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  a few of my warm up/practice routines mcockrell 11 3,112 03-30-2015, 05:36 PM
Last Post: mcockrell